Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Will the Deep State Break Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by pc-not View Post
    Something was not right in Trump's voice during his delivery yesterday. His justification for signing was that the military funding was being held hostage, but I think it is much more than that. He lacked his usual enthusiasm, and spin to put lipstick on the pig was futile. Pelosi, Schumer and McConnell all seemed gleeful at getting their NPR, Planned Parenthood etc. funding, while the 'People's Wall" got nadda.

Maybe they finally got got around to showing him the JFK assassination footage.

Maybe they finally got got around to showing him the JFK assassination footage.
    Nah, Sam.
    It's the Art of the Deal from the world's best deal maker.

[QUOTE][
    Something was not right in Trump's voice during his delivery yesterday.

/QUOTE]

In the face of all the evidence, people continue to make excuses for Trump.

[QUOTE][
    I had dim hopes Trump would maybe make a difference, but now.....nope....I got snookered, along with a large percentage of the population.

/QUOTE]

There were a few that suggested that, jmthomas.

MAGA!!!
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

Crow plenty before you eat crow until you vomit. It has hardly even begun yet. Perspective is essential here. Patience, grasshopper.

Still, it might do some good if people would stay behind him when they fail to comprehend strategy. Many of the enemy are in his own camp. Did anyone even listen to his words or watch his face?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha8uhKVQ1Rg
    "They who have put out the people's eyes reproach them of their blindness."
    John Milton, 1642

Pride comes before the fall.

You mentioned willfully blind.
    Pot meet kettle
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

Default Ivanka's helicopter near-crash = Trump does what he's told

Pelosie won; we need to look to South African whites and see what works for them. We do not have enough armed, trained, like minded friends to survive the Cultural Revolution that is about to descend upon America. The Days of Rage are back.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno
    Ivanka's helicopter near-crash = Trump does what he's told
    There may be some truth in that Lenno.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherree View Post
    There may be some truth in that Lenno.
    I think more than a bit of truth. I am surprised it wasn't done sooner.

I see Trump signing this bill as rolling over and showing his stomach like any submissive dog does to a more aggressive dog.

He is done basically. They have him by the short hairs now, using his family as leverage. Now with all the warhawks in his cabinet, I see us in a dustup with China or Russia in pretty short order.
    "Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here." Captain John Parker, to his Minute Men on Lexington Green, April 19 , 1775.

Quote Originally Posted by jmthomas View Post

I see Trump signing this bill as rolling over and showing his stomach like any submissive dog does to a more aggressive dog.

He is done basically. They have him by the short hairs now, using his family as leverage. Now with all the warhawks in his cabinet, I see us in a dustup with China or Russia in pretty short order.
    Good points.

Quote Originally Posted by jmthomas View Post

Nope, it's barely getting rolling. Yes, he does want to keep himself and his family alive, but this is where it get's more interesting, and we separate the wheat from the chaff. Have American conservatives really become so weak, fickle and ignorant as to throw in the towel when compromise becomes necessary to live to fight another day?! When a guy wants to lose a cool billion of his net worth to earn a dollar a year to take on those determined to make the first real attempt since Hitler to bring on the reign of Antichrist using America as the tip of the spear, you'd think he'd earn a little loyalty and get the benefit of the doubt after bearing up under relentless attack from the Deep State Marxists and anti-trump useful idiots for well over a year.

I do hear you, Sam, but you were one of three people here I can be certain even read the post you referenced with full comprehension. Still, the bread crumbs we have left on the trail these past thirty and more years have at least resulted in the .01 percent being better equipped to UNderstand the times. It is somewhat dismal to see the present comprehension level on what DJT is up against, which is the real-time overthrow of the Republic since at least Bretton Woods in re-organization and bankruptcy UNder the UN and its sister organ the IMF. From all the howling out of "conservative" quarters, you have to wonder how many even grok the FACT all talk of a "balanced budget" is insane, illogical prevarication so long as that thing is in control, with that "fiscal responsibility" is a stinking myth. It's a great time to witness the ignorance of the so-called conservative talking heads, with why DJT HAD to fund the military RIGHT NOW to even have a shot a true reform, with half his base jumping ship and manning the lifeboats the second we hit the first real choppy seas.

Let these compromised and wholly-owned morons and traitors in District of Criminals do their continuing part to crash the great Debt Economy which depends upon inflation disguised as "economic growth", as the Chicoms institute the petro-yaun, and the train runs full tilt into a long closed tunnel. IF our guy pulls it out, it will only be yet another miracle for the dumbed-down and brainwashed to scoff at...

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, I THINK maybe "Q" is doing his bit to teach those with ears NOT to accept the coming attempt by TPTB to enthrone their self-proclaimed god-man with his Fifth Reich, and meaningfully thin the herd, whether by WWIII, mock "alien" (demonic) "Invasion", the Great Restructuring (economic), etc.

As always, my brother, there will be a Remnant.

And God is not done using DJT to try and save our sorry UNdeserving asses yet, IMHO, even if HE has to tie us to His big white horse and drag us 5 miles through cholla to do it. Buckle up and hang on tight.
    "They who have put out the people's eyes reproach them of their blindness."
    John Milton, 1642

You speak the truth, there, Tras. Most folks here haven't got a grasp on it, though, believing the MSM meme. And who knows--maybe what you and have been studying will turn out wrong as well; but for now, we need to keep the faith and provide prayer coverage until things unfold.