Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mark of the beast concerns in India

Default Mark of the beast concerns in India

"Aadhaar is the national ID biometric program in India. One billion nine-hundred million people are enrolled at the present time.

Section of Mizoram Christians sense the Biblical 666 on Aadhaar - United News of India

...a Mizoram government employee who claimed to have a vision from God narrated that the Aadhaar process and the mandated data collection violate the Bible which according to her, clearly warned against being enrolled in a system of identification and financial control that ties to one's body.
    http://www.uniindia.com/~/section-of...s/1178438.html

Official Indian government website for Aadhaar:

https://uidai.gov.in/

Today's news about Aadhaar:

New data leak hits Aadhaar system - The News Minute

...a security researcher claims that the database is leaking information on every Aadhaar holder.
    https://www.thenewsminute.com/articl...ick-wall-78421
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

That's interesting, Pastor. I don't think this is the "mark", but a precursor to it. How about you?

Quote Originally Posted by Sherree View Post
    That's interesting, Pastor. I don't think this is the "mark", but a precursor to it. How about you?
    I don't believe it is the mark either, but it is another step toward the mark of the beast.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    I don't believe it is the mark either, but it is another step toward the mark of the beast.
    I don't have the link handy, but a couple of day ago, The Pope announced that there wasn't anything wrong with tattoo's, people just used them to show they belonged.

So if someone is RCC and gets a tat, it's cool with the Pope, you belong.

Did the hair on the back of your neck, stand up? LOL

If you need, or want to link, just let me know. I'll see if I can find it.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

Quote Originally Posted by CaryC View Post
    I don't have the link handy, but a couple of day ago, The Pope announced that there wasn't anything wrong with tattoo's, people just used them to show they belonged.

So if someone is RCC and gets a tat, it's cool with the Pope, you belong.

Did the hair on the back of your neck, stand up? LOL

If you need, or want to link, just let me know. I'll see if I can find it.
    That would be an interesting link to have.

Small moves made by the devil are more likely to be received by the masses.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

Some time ago, I looked up the "sealed" in Ephesians 1:13 -- "you were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise" -- and the "mark" of the Beast in Rev. 13:17 -- "no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark". Just to see what the difference was.

The seal of the Holy Spirit is like a maker's mark or stamp of quality put on a finished product. The mark of the beast is "charagma" in the Greek, which means a scratching or etching, or a mark of servitude.
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...culture-young/
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20

Quote Originally Posted by grower View Post
    Some time ago, I looked up the "sealed" in Ephesians 1:13 -- "you were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise" -- and the "mark" of the Beast in Rev. 13:17 -- "no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark". Just to see what the difference was.

The seal of the Holy Spirit is like a maker's mark or stamp of quality put on a finished product. The mark of the beast is "charagma" in the Greek, which means a scratching or etching, or a mark of servitude.
    Good points.

The seal of God is Spiritual. The mark of the beast will be of the flesh.

Also, you are correct that "charagma" means scratching or etching. This is why for centuries Christians were taught, and they believed, that the mark of the beast would be a tattoo. However, computer chips are manufactured using an etching process. This gives a whole new possibility as to what the mark might be.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

Sure no problem. Here is/are some links and a snippet:

Pope Francis told aspiring young priests “not to be scared of tattoos” and to use them as a talking-point to encourage dialogue. There was a problem with “exaggeration” where people are covering their bodies, the pontiff said, but there was no problem with tattoos specifically.

“Do not be scared of tattoos," he said, before pointing out to the 300 strong crowd at the Pre-Synodal meeting at the The Vatican, that for years Eritreans had made a cross on their foreheads. "Also today we see them," he said. "The cross was tattooed.

He added: “Yes, they are exaggerations, but today I see some…there can be a problem of exaggeration, but not of the tattoos themselves.

Tattoos often signify membership in a community. You, young man, that you’re tattooed like that, what are you looking for? In this tattoo, which community membership are you expressing?

His comments, originally reported by the Church Pop website, were made during a question and answer session, at which the Pope answered questions and discussed issues that are facing younger generations of Christians.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8266401.html

Same talk different link:

https://www.americamagazine.org/fait...s-young-adults
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

Grower, Cary, thanks for the links!

While we are studying the parallels between Jeremiah 50-51 (the judgment of ancient Babylon) and Revelation 17-18 (the judgment of MYSTERY BABYLON), we had a good discussion last night about the mark of the beast.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!