Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Michael Cohen's office raided.

Quote Originally Posted by Miradus View Post
    If Napolitano said it, I'm inclined to think that at least HE believes it is true. And it may very well turn out to be true.

But what's the statute? If I commit a crime, they have to cite me the statute. Someone, somewhere has to cite the statute violated unless you go full Kafka.

Which statute did Trump violate to have committed a felony?
    That's the problem, they can't cite it because it doesn't say what they want it to. They tried that crap with John Edwards and it didn't fly, and he wasn't even using his own money.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...sbarred-report
    The president's and Sean Hannity's former personal attorney plus deputy chairman of the RNC has been disbarred.
    Legally, he can't be a lawyer and the Trumps can't run a charity.
    Today starts three days of testimony before congress.
    Interesting times.

Correction: deputy finance chairman of RNC. Something to keep in mind if they now try to trash his integrity.

Want to bet on how this all plays out solderguy?

I mean you REALLY have Trump this time, right?

Wow, the Republicans look scared to death, attacking Cohen in vicious five-minute blocks.

"No one should ever listen to you or give you credibility"
    Cohen: "Everyone in the Trump organization knew our job was to come in and lie for him everyday. After awhile it became the norm"
    Jordan thinks his empty attacks work if he says them loud and fast enough
    Chris Christie commentator: "No republicans are coming forward to defend the President on issues of substance"
    Another commentator: "Cohen is a man with nothing left to lose"
    Cohen to republicans: "What surprises me is that one of your questions today has been about President Trump"

Yawn��������

Wow, AOC brought her A game, asking penetrating questions about tax fraud due to Trump under-reporting real estate values. No law degree, but she does legal-speak better than the lawyers in the room. I won't be surprised if she's our first woman president.

Meanwhile Meadows (R) is having tweets from conservative columnists read into the congressional record as evidence. Epic Fail.

Best Answers:

Gosar: "You do not know the difference between the truth and a falsehood!"
    Cohen: "Are you referring to me or the President?"

Khanna: Are you saying that the president and his son are involved in an investigation due to fraud in SDNY?
    Cohen: I cannot speak on that because it might conflict with an investigation into fraud by the president and his son being conducted by SDNY

Post off of another board:

From Cohen
    :

• Trump personally reimbursed him for hush money payments (in violation of campaign finance laws (and he has the checks to prove it)
    • Trump overvalues his assets when trying to get on the list of richest Americans, and then undervalues them to avoid paying taxes on them.
    • Trump continued to pursue property dealings in Russia during the campaign and lied about it because he didn't expect to win and was just running to promote his brand
    • Trump was personally knowledgeable about his campaign communicating with Wikileaks.
    • Trump asked Cohen what country run by black people wasn't a "shithole" while Obama was in office
    • Trump used a shill bidder in an auction for a portrait of himself to make sure it went for the most money, and then used his organization to pay for it.
    • Trump is so insecure about people thinking he's stupid that he directed Cohen to threaten anyone that could potentially leak test scores
    • "Individual #1" is Donald Trump
    • There are more recordings that Cohen made that are part of another ongoing investigation (possibly Sean Hannity?)
    • Trump likely knew about the Trump Tower meeting with Russians and personally approved it
    • Cohen knows of other crimes but can't currently discuss them because they are under investigation

From Republicans:

• Cohen is a convicted liar so we can't trust him
    • I’ve never heard of you until today (despite him working for the GOP too)
    • It's a Clinton conspiracy
    • He's just out to reduce prison time
    • He's just out to get a movie/book deal out of this (he's had offers but turned them down)
    • He's just angry that he didn't get a job at the white house (he was offered them but turned them down)
    • Cohen is violating client-attorney privilege (it's not when they're conspiring to commit a crime)
    • If Trump is racist, why does he have a black person working for him?
    • “Fake witness”

Representative Matt Gaetz, a congressional Trump supporter is now under investigation by the Florida Bar Association for a now-deleted tweet he sent which appears to threaten the witness testimony of Michael Cohen:
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/matt-g...l-cohen-threat

Roger Stone may land back in jail after he today gave comments to multiple reporters about the Cohen testimony which probably violates the very forceful gag order Judge Berman put on him last week:
    https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...d-as-a-result/

Cohen testified that Trump doesn't want his tax returns released because it could lead to audits and penalties:
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-taxes/cohen-trump-feared-audit-if-he-released-tax-returns-idUSKCN1QG2X7

More legal articles about the "law and order" party may be coming.

You still haven't said how this is going to play out, for someone who thinks we are scared, you should be able to lay it on us.

Well? How about it Solderbump.

From what I watched Cohen claimed Trump was a meanie racist. Never heard him mention what law Trump broke. I mean that's what this was suppose to be right?

They (leftist) really don't want to discuss what was the premise to instigate a "special investigation" for 2 YEARS and so far the "claimed" purpose and intent of said investigation was to expose Trump-Russian collusion based upon a DNC/Hildo document paid millions for through 2nd, 3rd parties created by what appears unlawful breaches of security data (Thank Admiral Mike Rodgers) and "lacking candor" when presenting the "Russian Dossier" with media outlet which was the FBI who leaked it to support dossier to the FISA court which really made Judge Rosemary Collyer (head judge of FISA).

You can't make this stuff up.

Could NBC's Toadd tried any harder to claim to not know the elephant in the room?

“Blessed are those who, in the face of death, think only about the front sight.” Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem