Thread: Russian response thread

Default Russian response thread

I would like to hear from y'all on what you think about what happened and what is to come.

I'll go first. First off, I don't think this is over by far, but in my estimation Putin made a huge mistake and Trump won the image game hands down. I'm not being anti-American with my perspective, but I am anti-Neocon.

The Neocons won round #1. They achieved part of what they wanted; open non nuclear warfare with Russia in a client state. It was one-sided, but it was still warefare. Russia just laid there and took it, that will only embolden the neocons. As for being a client state, that tactic is not very reassuring.

In the West this is an image game with short sighted gains of which the public forgets quickly. Russia may have a much longer strategy plan but its implementation will be lost on the Western public.

While the Neocons stated end goal is total ruin for Iran I am of the opinion total chaos in the Russia is the real goal. Open unending warfare on one helluva large chunk of land.

Since Russia is not willing to fight, and in reality they can't match us in this style of warfare, they should now retreat and concentrate on the coming boarder wars.
    Hwæt! Wé Gárdena in géardagum þéodcyninga þrym gefrúnon· hú ðá æþelingas ellen fremedon. - Listen! We of the Spear-Danes in the days of yore, of those clan-kings heard of their glory. How the worthy princes performed courageous deeds.

I would explain things to you but....I'm all out of crayons and puppets.

I would be interested as well in responses

I don't think I would go so far as to say that Russia is not willing to fight. I believe they will fight, but only when they are fully prepared and believe they can win.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

OK.

God meant for Babylon to be the ....world Empire, and be His instrument to punish Israel.

To do that, be that, Babylon had to defeat Egypt, which they did at Carchemish, which I think is near Aleppo in Syria.

Egypt's trek to Carchemish brought them with in range of Israel. The king of Israel at the time. Thought he was a big dude, and even though he had been warned by, I think it was Jeremiah, to not go out and confront Egypt, he did anyway, and got his royal rear end defeated, and may have even died in the battle.

God had a plan, and no little human king was going to thwart it.

God has a plan for Russia, AND those that are allied with them. Which is their complete destruction, at, and by, His hand. Eze. 38-9.

My fear is if some little human ruler thinks they can interfere in God's plan, for Russia and her allies, they may end up running for home with their tail between their legs-US.

This isn't a Bible Study, just a question on thoughts, you have mine.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

http://syriacpatriarchate.org/2018/0...kite-catholic/

This is from another forum. I believe the Church and here is their take:

A Statement Issued by the Patriarchates of Antioch and all the East for the Greek Orthodox, Syrian Orthodox, and Greek-Melkite Catholic
    April 14, 2018 - Statements

A Statement Issued by the Patriarchates of Antioch and all the East for the Greek Orthodox, Syrian Orthodox, and Greek-Melkite Catholic

Damascus, 14 April 2018

God is with us; Understand all ye nations and submit yourselves!

We, the Patriarchs: John X, Greek Orthodox Patriarch of Antioch and all the East, Ignatius Aphrem II, Syrian Orthodox Patriarch of Antioch and all the East, and Joseph Absi, Melkite-Greek Catholic Patriarch of Antioch, Alexandria, and Jerusalem, condemn and denounce the brutal aggression that took place this morning against our precious country Syria by the USA, France and the UK, under the allegations that the Syrian government has used chemical weapons. We raise our voices to affirm the following:

This brutal aggression is a clear violation of the international laws and the UN Charter, because it is an unjustified assault on a sovereign country, member of the UN.
    It causes us great pain that this assault comes from powerful countries to which Syria did not cause any harm in any way.
    The allegations of the USA and other countries that the Syrian army is using chemical weapons and that Syria is a country that owns and uses this kind of weapon, is a claim that is unjustified and unsupported by sufficient and clear evidence.
    The timing of this unjustified aggression against Syria, when the independent International Commission for Inquiry was about to start its work in Syria, undermines of the work of this commission.
    This brutal aggression destroys the chances for a peaceful political solution and leads to escalation and more complications.
    This unjust aggression encourages the terrorist organizations and gives them momentum to continue in their terrorism.
    We call upon the Security Council of the United Nations to play its natural role in bringing peace rather than contribute to escalation of wars.
    We call upon all churches in the countries that participated in the aggression, to fulfill their Christian duties, according to the teachings of the Gospel, and condemn this aggression and to call their governments to commit to the protection of international peace.
    We salute the courage, heroism and sacrifices of the Syrian Arab Army which courageously protects Syria and provide security for its people. We pray for the souls of the martyrs and the recovery of the wounded. We are confident that the army will not bow before the external or internal terrorist aggressions; they will continue to fight courageously against terrorism until every inch of the Syrian land is cleansed from terrorism. We, likewise, commend the brave stand of countries which are friendly to the Syria and its people.

We offer our prayers for the safety, victory, and deliverance of Syria from all kinds of wars and terrorism. We also pray for peace in Syria and throughout the world, and call for strengthening the efforts of the national reconciliation for the sake of protecting the country and preserving the dignity of all Syrians.
    Hwæt! Wé Gárdena in géardagum þéodcyninga þrym gefrúnon· hú ðá æþelingas ellen fremedon. - Listen! We of the Spear-Danes in the days of yore, of those clan-kings heard of their glory. How the worthy princes performed courageous deeds.

I would explain things to you but....I'm all out of crayons and puppets.