Thread: Desperation has set in...LOL

Default Desperation has set in...LOL

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...-election.html

The Democratic Party on Friday filed a multimillion-dollar federal lawsuit against Trump campaign officials, the Russian government and WikiLeaks alleging a widespread conspiracy to tilt the 2016 election in Donald Trump's favor.
    Calling it an “all-out assault on our democracy,” the Democratic National Committee filed the civil suit in federal district court in Manhattan. The suit amounts to another legal broadside related to the 2016 race, on top of the special counsel's ongoing Russia probe and the FBI raid on Trump's personal attorney last week.
    "The conspiracy constituted an act of previously unimaginable treachery: the campaign of the presidential nominee of a major party in league with a hostile foreign power to bolster its own chance to win the Presidency," the suit states.
    It claims that Trump campaign officials worked in tandem with the Russian government and its military spy agency to bring down Hillary Clinton by hacking into the computer networks of the DNC and spreading stolen material.
    “During the 2016 presidential campaign, Russia launched an all-out assault on our democracy, and it found a willing and active partner in Donald Trump’s campaign,” said DNC Chairman Tom Perez in a statement, going so far as to call the alleged collusion “an act of unprecedented treachery.”
    The suit names several Trump campaign aides who met with Russian nationals during the campaign, including son-in-law Jared Kushner, campaign chair Paul Manafort and campaign deputy Rick Gates.
    Gates and Manafort have both been charged in special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

They be scared.
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

Anyone can make accusations, but where's the proof?
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

One of the reasons to do these suits is discovery, it helps get the facts out in the public.
    And the DNC did win 750k from the Nixon campaign for Watergate activities.

Just a ploy to get POTUS and his senior advisors under oath in a deposition to try to catch him in a lie. Bill Clinton was impeached for perjury, among other things, so they are following the same playbook. But what's sauce for the goose is good for the gander, and Trump's attorneys can start taking depositions to prove that the DNC email hack was an inside job and Hillary and/or the DNC had Seth Rich murdered for it. Plus Hillary's email servier, Clinton foundation corruption, pay to play, the list goes on. Be careful what you ask for DNC, you may get it.

"Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever ...."

Thomas Jefferson

So... who do you think can produce the most incriminating evidence, suit or countersuit?

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive

Seth Rich
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

Quote Originally Posted by Plainsman View Post
    Seth Rich
    Could be.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

You mean this isn't "The Onion"?
    Europe used to have empires. They were run by emperors.
    Then we had kingdoms. They were run by kings.
    Now we have countries...

Boy, did the Democrats shoot themselves in the foot with this lawsuit, or what?

Look what the President can demand from the Democrats during discovery.

POTUS is probably dancing a jig.

Trump To "Counter" DNC Lawsuit; Seeks Servers, Clinton Emails And "Pakistani Mystery Man" - Zerohedge

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...ni-mystery-man
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!