Page 78 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast

Thread: The DEEP STATE self-immolation thread/All Deep State stuff here

DEEP STATE REVOLT: Federal Judges to Hold Emergency Meeting Over Barr and Trump (UPDATED)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/02/deep-state-revolt-federal-judges-to-hold-emergency-meeting-over-barr-and-trump/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

FBI, NYPD Raid Fashion Exec Peter Nygard's Headquarters In Sex-Trafficking Pedophilia Investigation

At least four women have accused Nygard of sexually assaulting them when they were 14 and 15.

N.S.A. Phone Program Cost $100 Million, but Produced Only Two Unique Leads

A disputed program that allowed the National Security Agency to gain access to logs of Americans’ domestic calls and texts yielded only one significant investigation, according to a newly declassified study.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/25/u...e-program.html

Associate Professor at US University Arrested for Allegedly Lying About China Links
    Federal authorities on Feb. 27 arrested an assistant professor of engineering at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, (UTK) ...
    February 27, 2020BY Cathy He

Chinese Scientist Sentenced to 2 Years in Prison for Stealing US Trade Secrets Worth Over $1 Billion