Page 74 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast

Thread: The DEEP STATE self-immolation thread/All Deep State stuff here

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

AOC Admits True Aim: We Want Your Power

It’s always about that, no matter what else is said.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Liberal Hack George Stephanopoulos CAUGHT ON CAMERA Angrily Cutting Off Trump’s Chief Counsel (VIDEO)

Corrupt Former Ukraine Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch Is Retiring From State Department
    Corrupt Former Ukraine Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch Is Retiring From State Department

Engineer at US Defense Contractor Charged for Taking Missile Defense Secrets to China
    A Chinese-American former engineer at a major U.S. defense contractor has been indicted on charges of violating federal ...
    February 1, 2020BY Cathy He