Page 30 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Thread: The DEEP STATE self-immolation thread/All Deep State stuff here

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Finally.
    Via Daily Wire:
    Homicide detectives have presented a case against high-profile Democratic donor Ed Buck to prosecutors for review and possible criminal charges, according to a Los Angeles television station.
    CBS2 News reports that the office of L.A. County District Attorney Jackie Lacey is “now deciding” whether it has enough evidence to prosecute Buck in connection with the death of Timothy Dean, 55, who was found dead in the political benefactor’s West Hollywood apartment on January 7. Sources told an investigative reporter with the outlet that prosecutors received the case weeks ago and have requested additional information, “including forensic analysis and medical records,” according to the report.
    Dean, who worked at Saks Fifth Avenue in Beverly Hills, was also a former adult film performer. He was the second gay black man to fatally overdose on crystal methamphetamine inside Buck’s home within a span of 18 months. An advocacy group with strong ties to Black Lives Matter has accused Buck, 64, who is gay and white, of administering the lethal doses that killed both men.
    Keep reading…

BREAKING: Corrupt Obama Judge Amy Berman Jackson Says Roger Stone Violated Gag Order – Bans Stone From All Social Media

the entire case is proven bogus it is an act of revenge by the Obama/Clinton/Deep State against Stone for something he did not do:
    BREAKING: Lawsuit Outs Reporter Ellen Ratner as Source for Seth Rich Information

Two MS-13 gang members found dead near the scene of Seth's murder. The metadata from their phones say's it all. Who hired them, same time and location of Seth's murder, and who they contacted after the hit to give an ETA of Seth's arrival at the Hospital. Who arrived at the same time as Seth's ambulance at approximately 5:00am on a Sunday morning? Donna "Here's The Questions" Brazille, and Muriel Bowser, the Mayor of DC, a Forever-Never Trumper.
    Last edited by Lenno; 07-16-2019 at 01:21 PM.

Obama-era Officials Admit NYT’s Harriet Tubman $20 Hit Piece Was Fake News

Nervous, John? Brennan Lashes Out at Trump Following Democrat-Media Backlash Over Tweets to AOC and Her Communist “Squad”