Page 36 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast

Thread: The DEEP STATE self-immolation thread/All Deep State stuff here

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

In Huge Blow to Nadler’s Impeachment Probe, Judge Rules Against House Dems on Linking McGahn, Mueller Cases
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Larry C. Johnson: The Unraveling of the Failed Coup to Take Out Trump

by Jim Hoft August 16, 2019 254 Comments

There are many moving pieces in the drama surrounding the Deep State attempt to kill the Trump Presidency. God Bless Judicial Watch. I think most of the key evidence that has surfaced came courtesy of Tom Fitton, Chris Farrell and their team of tireless workers.

UNBELIEVABLE! Hillary Fires Back at Trump Over Google Allegation – Brags About How Many People in Trump’s Camp Who Have Been Indicted

Congressional Testimony From Clinton Era Reveals Pedophile Blackmail Network

Greg Reese - August 19, 2019 -
    A history and expose of mind control, government-sanctioned child abuse, and pedophiliac blackmail.