Page 1 of 115 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The DEEP STATE self-immolation thread/All Deep State stuff here

Default The DEEP STATE self-immolation thread/All Deep State stuff here

Heavy, In Depth Coverage of the Failed Deep State Coup:

Sunday Talks – Explosive Interview With Devin Nunes…

Posted on April 22, 2018 by sundance
    Chairman of the House Intelligence Community Devin Nunes appears on Sunday Morning Futures with Maria Bartiromo to discuss the origin of the counterintelligence operation, that began in July 2016, against the Trump campaign.
    Last week the FBI releases the original “electronic communication” (EC) documents, that underpinned the origin of the FBI counterintelligence operation. The first half of this interview contains some stunning information: the raw intelligence product within the EC did not come through official intelligence channels.
    Meaning, the origin of the 2016 counterintelligence operation, which was specifically started by CIA Director John Brennan sharing his ‘raw intelligence product’ with the FBI, was not an official product of the U.S. intelligence community. Brennan was NOT using official partnerships with intelligence agencies of our Five-Eyes partner nations; and he did not provide raw intelligence -as an outcome of those relationships- to the FBI.
    The questions, many of which are rhetorical against the backdrop of political motives, become: if the EC is not based on official intelligence from U.S. intelligence apparatus or any of the ‘five-eyes’ partners, then what is the origin, source and purpose therein, of the unofficial raw intelligence? Who created it? And why?

Full Article here:
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...s/#more-148342
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKGdLSVYLWQ
    Mattis stares down Lindsey Graham as Huma A. embrases him and wispers something in his ear. Graham then turns away from Mattis with a guilty look on his Puz

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKGdLSVYLWQ
    Mattis stares down Lindsey Graham as Huma A. embrases him and wispers something in his ear. Graham then turns away from Mattis with a guilty look on his Puz
    That was damn peculiar. Btw that finger gesture means "FU" in certain parts of the world.

You really have to hand it to Huma. She may be Satan's Whore but she's got a huge pair of balls to do that in a public place. "Blatant" doesn't do it justice.

ETA: I had logged off and was doing other stuff but something in the video caught my eye. Huma puts her hand on her chest twice. That's a greeting of "peace" to Muslims. Considering Huma's mother is the head of the Muslim Sisterhood I get why she's making that specific gesture. The peculiar part is why is she making that gesture to Senator Graham?

I wonder if cutting off their back channels of communication's making them make mistakes in public.
    Last edited by BugoutBear; 09-07-2018 at 04:32 PM.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Yes, BTW Elon Musk was smoking a huge doobie on the Joe Rogan show, he looked terrible but said that dope has no effect on him! He' also made statements about 'doing' Ambion

BREAKING: Infowars app banned from Apple store

September 7, 2018 Constitutional DrunkFeatured, News

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
    Apple has permanently banned InfoWars’ app from its app store, just weeks after the tech giant announced it was monitoring the right-wing conspiracy newscast app for possible content policy violations.

The company confirmed the app’s permanent removal from the digital store to BuzzFeed News on Friday, declining to issue a statement but referring reporters to the company’s content rules.

The article goes on to state the following:
    Apple announced last month that the app was under review following the removal of InfoWars’ podcasts from the iTunes store.
    “Podcasts that violate these rules are removed from our directory making them no longer searchable or available for download or streaming,” an Apple spokesperson said at the time. “We believe in representing a wide range of views, so long as people are respectful to those with differing opinions.”
    The news comes a day after Twitter announced that it was permanently banning the conspiracy site and its founder Alex Jones from the platform.

Buzzfeed reports:

Apple confirmed the app’s removal to BuzzFeed News, but declined comment, pointing to its App Store Review Guidelines. The company said Infowars would not be permitted to return to the App Store.
    To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.

The post BREAKING: Infowars app banned from Apple store appeared first on DML News.

!
    Click this link for the original source of this article.
    Author: Kat Shepherd

BREAKING: Infowars app banned from Apple store

YouTube - O Brother, Where Art Thou - 9 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaW0M6V85j8
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System