Page 59 of 115 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast

Thread: The DEEP STATE self-immolation thread/All Deep State stuff here

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

'Trump Figuratively Raped Me'

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Is this what you want?

The Swamp Shrugged
    A progressive answer to Atlas Shrugged
    Satire

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-b...ed-t21016.html
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

BREAKING: Senator Ron Johnson Just Exposed a Second Secret Sleeper Cell Working in the Executive Branch Against this President

Livestream: FBI Tells Congress They Have Launched a Criminal Investigation Into Epstein Death

As the globalist house of cards collapses, powerful forces of kleptocracy are launching vicious counterattacks -