Page 11 of 115 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: The DEEP STATE self-immolation thread/All Deep State stuff here

Default More proof of the links between The Red and The Green

Ilhan Omar Tells Angela Davis: You Are ‘One Of My Idols,’ ‘Enormously Inspiring’ Throughout My Life

.@IlhanMN addresses Angela Davis at #InDefenseofIlhan rally: "To one of my idols, Angela Davis — I just, I can't tell you how enormously inspiring you have been to me throughout my life." https://t.co/HeLGThK6c2 pic.twitter.com/7KVYCh83Ir
    — The Hill (@thehill) April 30, 2019
    Doesn’t that just say everything? And for those that need a refresher on Angela Davis, here.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Just as We Predicted: In August 2018 TGP Reported on Nellie Ohr’s Pivitol Role in the Russiagate Scandal – Yesterday She Was Criminally Referred to the DOJ

by Jim Hoft Ma
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ce-department/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Saturday, May 4, 2019

Former CIA Officer Pleads Guilty to Spying For China
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ing-for-china/