Page 20 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Thread: The DEEP STATE self-immolation thread/All Deep State stuff here

New Damaging Info Comes Out On Disgraced FBI Agent Peter Strzok

Anti-Trump FBI special agent Peter Strzok never told the Trump campaign that Flynn and Papadopoulos were under investigation during an FBI briefing for the campaign in August 2016 that was supposed to warn the campaign of “national security threats”
    Note the timeline of events pic.twitter.com/qtria0PHiv
    — Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) May 30, 2019
    They cared more about getting Trump than protecting national security.
    Via Daily Wire:
    The FBI did not warn the Trump campaign that two members of its campaign were under FBI investigation when agents met with the campaign in August 2016 to warn it about national security threats.
    Fox News’ Catherine Herridge reports that the FBI’s mid-August 2016 counterintelligence “defensive briefing” for the Trump campaign did not notify campaign officials that Mike Flynn and George Papadopoulos were under investigation. Fox News reports:
    Strzok, who was later removed from Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigative team for sending anti-Trump texts, was a central coordinator for the FBI on the defensive briefing, which included multiple agencies. Three weeks earlier, Strzok opened an FBI counterintelligence investigation into campaign aide George Papadopoulos.
    A source familiar with sensitive records documenting the August briefing told Fox News that Strzok was in a unique — and apparently conflicted — position. Strzok opened the FBI investigation into Russian outreach to Trump campaign aides, while at the same time he was supposed to be warning the Trump campaign about Russian activities.
    During a segment on Fox News, Herridge noted that the time of the events is significant as days before the briefing Strzok and Page spoke about their “insurance policy” against then-candidate Donald Trump.
    “I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office – that there’s no way he gets elected – but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk,” Strzok texted FBI lawyer Lisa Page, whom he was having an affair with.”It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40.”
    Keep reading…
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Former Michelle Obama Chief Of Staff Tina Tchen Fights To Quash Subpoena To Testify, Turn Over Evidence In Jussie Smollett Case

What’s she trying to hide? And why doesn’t she want to testify or turn over documents?
    Via Chicago Sun-Times:
    WASHINGTON — Tina Tchen, former chief of staff to former first lady Michelle Obama, stepped up her fight on Wednesday to quash a subpoena digging for information about her role in Jussie Smollett’s alleged fake hate crime case.
    Lawyers for Tchen, an attorney who heads the Chicago office of Buckley LLP, were filing a motion to quash the subpoena in Cook County Circuit Court, the latest twist in a case that started out with Smollett, an openly gay African American actor who starred in “Empire,” initially claiming that he was the victim of a racially motivated and homophobic attack.
    Smollett ended up being charged with 16 counts of disorderly conduct for allegedly staging the attack but those charges were abruptly dropped. The actor forfeited the $10,000 bond he posted and never admitted any wrongdoing.
    Tchen is resisting a subpoena that is an outgrowth of a civil case filed by retired former state of Illinois Appeals Court Judge Sheila O’Brien, who has filed multiple legal bids related to the Smollett case and the handling of it by Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx.
    Keep reading…