Page 77 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast

Thread: The DEEP STATE self-immolation thread/All Deep State stuff here

NSC Chief O'Brien Confirms Staffer Bloodbath After Vindmans Expelled

"We’re not a banana republic where a group of Lt. Colonels get together and decide what the policy is or should be."
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Trump Drains Swamp of US Attorney Who Oversaw Flynn, Stone Cases

Zero Hedge - February 12, 2020 -
    He nominated her for a Treasury Dept. opening she quit her job for, then withdrew the nomination
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Roger Stone Lead Juror Testified She Had No Bias Against Him – But She Attacked Roger Stone on Twitter Shortly After He Was Arrested!

New details emerge from Clinton-Lynch clandestine tarmac meeting

Feds Arrest Crooked State Democrat David Nangle in Massachusetts — He Was Sitting on House Ethics Committee

Flynn Defense Hits Mueller’s Prosecutor Brandon Van Grack – Accuses Him of Suppressing Evidence to ‘Protect His Team From Discovery of Their Crimes’
    February 18, 2020, 5:40 pm by Cristina Laila 121 Comments

Far Left Democrat Chris Murphy Admits to Meeting Secretly with Iranian Foreign Minister in Germany — Defies Trump Administration