Page 91 of 115 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast

Thread: The DEEP STATE self-immolation thread/All Deep State stuff here

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Philadelphia Judge of Elections Pleads Guilty to Committing Election Fraud To Help Democrats…

Posted on May 21, 2020 by sundance
    Yeah, sometimes headlines speak for themselves… Election Judge Domenick DeMuro was paid between $300 and $5,000 to assist in ballot stuffing for each election over multiple years.
    PHILADELPHIA – U.S. Attorney William M. McSwain released a video on May 21, 2020, in which he discussed the charging and guilty plea of former Philadelphia Judge of Elections Domenick J. DeMuro.
    [Transcript] – Good morning. I am here to announce that the U.S. Attorney’s Office has unsealed criminal charges against Domenick J. DeMuro, a former Judge of Elections for the 39th Ward, 36th Division in South Philadelphia.
    DeMuro has been charged with two counts: first, for conspiring to deprive Philadelphia voters of their civil rights by fraudulently stuffing the ballot boxes for specific Democratic candidates in the 2014, 2015, and 2016 primary elections; and second, for a violation of the Travel Act, which forbids the use of any facility in interstate commerce (here, a cell phone) with the intent to promote certain illegal activity (here, bribery). DeMuro has pled guilty to both of these charges.
    Continue reading

Trump: "I Have A Chance To Break The Deep State"

"If it keeps going the way it's going, I have a chance to break the deep state. It's a vicious group of people..."