Thread: Wild Hogs Storm Houston Suburb

Default Wild Hogs Storm Houston Suburb

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2018/...n-area-suburb/

WATCH: Wild Hogs Storm Houston Suburb

A Texas woman posted a video of a large herd of feral hogs running through the middle of a Houston area subdivision. She used her cell phone to capture the moment when more than a dozen wild hogs ran through the Spring Trails subdivision on the northern outskirts of the country’s fourth-largest city.

As Michelle Merrill drove her son to school Friday morning, they came upon a large group of feral hogs running through this southern Montgomery County subdivisions. She called her video, which she posted to Facebook, the “Spring Trails Running of the Hogs.” Merrill is the owner of Fiancee Bridal Boutique which is located in nearby Spring, Texas.

Feral hogs are a problem for homeowners as they frequently cause damage to yards, gardens, and flower beds. However, seeing them in a large group in a densely populated subdivision is an unusual sight.

“That’s crazy,” one Facebook user posted.

“Wait till they root up your lawn, they are very destructive,” another commenter added in response to Michelle Merrill’s video.

Bob Price serves as associate editor and senior political news contributor for Breitbart Texas. He is a founding member of the Breitbart Texas team. Follow him on Twitter @BobPriceBBTX, GAB, and Facebook.

Psalms 13:6
    "I will sing unto the Lord,
    because he hath dealt bountifully with me".

2 to the stomach, one to the head?
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Time for a neighborhood bar-b-que
    Make America WELL Again !
    Even as men wrecked upon a sand, that look to be
    washed off the next tide.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Time for a neighborhood bar-b-que
    It is that time of year!
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."