Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: You have been warned: The civil war begins when Hillary Clinton gets indicted

I was hoping it would be Friday because my week-end is free
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaDog View Post
    We are in crazy times, but life is still mostly good. Enjoy every day.
    I concur with this. Life is short, don't let fear be an obstacle to enjoying it.
    A warrior lives by acting, not by thinking about acting, nor by thinking about what he will think when he has finished acting.

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Nice to hear your optimism. I have seen God's hand in my life in some spectacular ways. Have also had several experiences that only happen at the ends of the bell shaped curve, so I never am able to say "that wouldn't happen to me". In some ways, it's good, like Jacob walking with a limp the rest of his life, keeps you dependent. But OTOH, it doesn't enable me to be more chill about things.

Went back home to Cleveland for the funeral of a friend. Typically only got back home every few years as my mom would come here for Christmas each year. When we went to pick her up for breakfast before the funeral, we found her dead. Stuff like that....ya know....ends of the bell shaped curve. That was almost 20 years ago, but still picture the scene of finding her. She was 85 but healthy.

The point is that constantly hearing of the shootings and vans mowing people down is disconcerting. I haven't stopped living, I go to movie theaters and restaurants like Waffle House.....I just don't ever think "it won't happen to me"

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

It's really hard to imagine the left attempting to start anything even remotely close to a civil war.
    1st, they would have to come out of mom's basement and see the sunlight for the first time in years. Then they have to buy their own weapons and ammo and learn how to use them. That takes a lot of time and money and really takes away from video games and texting.

Quote Originally Posted by awesome1 View Post
    It's really hard to imagine the left attempting to start anything even remotely close to a civil war.
    1st, they would have to come out of mom's basement and see the sunlight for the first time in years. Then they have to buy their own weapons and ammo and learn how to use them. That takes a lot of time and money and really takes away from video games and texting.
    I wish you were correct but the soy boys will not be in combat, they will, as always, be paid to protest and tie-up the cops and perhaps the NG; they will not be briefed as to the serious attacks that will be tied to the "protests". At any rate they will be active in Dem controlled cities who will let them run riot sucking in the cops and media who will oddly not cover the serious attacks on the infrastructure. As always the "Civil War" will be a cover story to confuse the population, the attackers will be foreigners using red/green native born 'students' as props for the controlled media, just like in all the other Marxist incursions. Like Nicaragua and El Salvador these 'poor, but honest, anti-fascists' will be shown brandishing 22s and shotguns to prove their grass-rootedness. Local gangs will also be used to delay responses. The real operators will be professionally trained fighters and their weapons will come from any number of US agencies. The CIA keeps 10s of 1000s of foreign weapons in depots near DC as well as it's own air force, there are millions of muslims in central America as well as MX, Canada and Cuba. The attacks have been planned for decades, all the info will be disseminated to specified units via the cloud and a sophisticated C&C structure will monitor and control the operations. A full-on Cultural Revolution will occur in the Blue controlled cities and suburbs as well as race riots, targeted bombings/assassinations and seizure of food supplies
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

If the war starts after Hillary is indicted then I should just give away all of my guns because they will not be needed.
    Firearms Manufacturer, Tacticalmachining.com

Quote Originally Posted by Thinwater View Post
    If the war starts after Hillary is indicted then I should just give away all of my guns because they will not be needed.
    Put me on your list for one of the 3-holers

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    I'm not in an optimistic mood about anything right now.
    Well, what can we do to change this young lady ... you like ice cream?

Ok, on a serious note ... and I hate serious notes, think about this a little bit. All through your life you have encountered people who ... suk and you wondered "is it just me?"

Of course it wasn't you!

The world has always been full of people who sukked, they exist to condition the rest of us so that as these abominables appear in these final years we wouldn't be shocked into an absolute stupor. Although these events are well beyond the abnormal we have to keep our wits about us, stay focused.

We are going to be tried and tried and tried again. For now we can set back and enjoy all the absurdity evolving around us but soon ... as is written, this will be coming through your doorway and you have to be strong, spiritually, mentally, physically.

Scripture has told us what was coming ... it's here but we ain't seen nothing yet.

Pray young Sister. Pray for strength ... that you don't lose your way.

It's gonna be ok! It's gonna hurt a little bit but it's gonna be ok.

O.W.

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde View Post
    Well, what can we do to change this young lady ... you like ice cream?

Ok, on a serious note ... and I hate serious notes, think about this a little bit. All through your life you have encountered people who ... suk and you wondered "is it just me?"

Of course it wasn't you!

The world has always been full of people who sukked, they exist to condition the rest of us so that as these abominables appear in these final years we wouldn't be shocked into an absolute stupor. Although these events are well beyond the abnormal we have to keep our wits about us, stay focused.

We are going to be tried and tried and tried again. For now we can set back and enjoy all the absurdity evolving around us but soon ... as is written, this will be coming through your doorway and you have to be strong, spiritually, mentally, physically.

Scripture has told us what was coming ... it's here but we ain't seen nothing yet.

Pray young Sister. Pray for strength ... that you don't lose your way.

It's gonna be ok!

O.W.
    Thank you, Oscar. Being called young lady is even better than ice cream! And I did have some cookies and cream flavor a little while ago so that's 2 good things. Yes, we need the Lord's strength to fight the coming monsters and thanks for reminding me that the Lord is conditioning us. Maybe others also needed to hear that too

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Here,

O.W.