Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: You have been warned: The civil war begins when Hillary Clinton gets indicted

Quote Originally Posted by JAG06 View Post
    On one side, .... On the other side, .... they just might get it.
    While the dust and debris is being stirred and attentions are directed to the fray, the gubermint will lay waste to the gathering ....

Although we may abhor the continued degradation of our society our fellow peepses are not the enemy we need to be concerned with.

O.W.

Quote Originally Posted by Davy Crockett View Post
    Ain't gonna happen.

At best, a few underlings will be thrown under the bus
    I'm agreeing with ya, Davy. We'll still be talking about this come this time next year without anything being done. Yes, a few underlings might get punched, but that's about it.

Now, if I'm wrong, I'll be the first to admit it.

I disagree. The civil war has already begun. The left is already out committing violence in the streets, they have been since the elections and have been steadily ratcheting up their violence since. The first shots were already fired by James Hodgkinson when he shot up a baseball field full of "Republicans". It's all down hill from here, we're just waiting for the tempo to increase.
    Last edited by Kayso; 04-25-2018 at 11:45 AM. Reason: Typo

If you are reading this. You are the resistance.

It just occurred to me that CWII might be better viewed as a key operation in the Globalists war against the White Race, the truest minority on the planet. Look at the war against whites in Europe, South Africa, everywhere whites live, they are all under attack. The US is the bastion of white Christianity on the planet w/eastern Europe making a notable stand for Crist. How better to carry out a genocide than under the guise of a Civil War, as in Soro's campaign in the Balkans in the 1990s?

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Yes, the "globalists" have been carrying out a campaign of genocide against whites for a long, long time now.

Just as the global cabal warmongers are in the business of starting and maintaining wars on different parts of the globe, they have their sights set on causing a war here in the states as well. It's already going on to a certain extent. It has nothing to do with whether Clinton gets indicted or not, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherree View Post
    Just as the global cabal warmongers are in the business of starting and maintaining wars on different parts of the globe, they have their sights set on causing a war here in the states as well. It's already going on to a certain extent. It has nothing to do with whether Clinton gets indicted or not, though.
    Yup, it's already ongoing. It seems to me that the elite are doing two things right now.

1. They're preparing the battlefield to make sure they're the ones that come out on top. They're seeking to disarm their opposition, strip their opposition of the ability to communicate and attacking the assets of their opposition. Right now it appears as if all the policy aims and goals of the DC establishment is aimed at making sure their side comes out on top if there were to be a national "purge".

2. They're inflaming and empowering their own. Putting out a message that the opposition is subhuman, etc. That everyone that opposes them should be meticulously cataloged and punished.

It seems to me that the "elite" are setting up to do a "color revolution" type uprising here in the United States. For them "regime change" and "color revolutions" are nothing new, they've nearly perfected the social science behind "regime change" in the last few decades and it seems they're turning that barrel toward the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayso View Post
    Yup, it's already ongoing. It seems to me that the elite are doing two things right now.

1. They're preparing the battlefield to make sure they're the ones that come out on top. They're seeking to disarm their opposition, strip their opposition of the ability to communicate and attacking the assets of their opposition. Right now it appears as if all the policy aims and goals of the DC establishment is aimed at making sure their side comes out on top if there were to be a national "purge".

2. They're inflaming and empowering their own. Putting out a message that the opposition is subhuman, etc. That everyone that opposes them should be meticulously cataloged and punished.

It seems to me that the "elite" are setting up to do a "color revolution" type uprising here in the United States. For them "regime change" and "color revolutions" are nothing new, they've nearly perfected the social science behind "regime change" in the last few decades and it seems they're turning that barrel toward the US.
    I agree
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Kayso View Post

Well said!