Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Compulsory EU wide biometric ID

Default Compulsory EU wide biometric ID

I think this article has a double perspective, one that it belongs in the COC, and the other which might belong in the Chapel.

The European Commission has announced plans to make biometric ID cards compulsory across the bloc which will allow authorities to bar “terrorists and criminals” from accessing money and other services.

Plans to introduce mandatory ID cards across all 28 EU member states — including Britain — have been in development for more than two years in Brussels as part of the Commission’s goal of building an effective “security union”, Die Welt reports.

Set to be equipped with data including the holder’s fingerprint, the cards would be designed to tackle identity fraud and make it harder to falsify documents, according to Migration, Home Affairs and Citizenship Commissioner Dimitris Avramopoulos.

“We have to tighten the screws until there is no room left for terrorists or criminals and no more means for them to carry out attacks,” he told the German newspaper on Monday.

“This means that they must be barred from accessing money, counterfeit documents, weapons and explosives, and at the same time prevented from being able to cross our borders undetected.”
    http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018...ed-commission/

There is a lot about this, that can be said, without getting into a religious debate.

However it does conjure up images of a Revived Roman Empire, and the ability to buy and sell.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

...which will allow authorities to bar “terrorists and criminals” from accessing money and other services.

So, when Christians are declared criminals for refusing to worship the beast and his image...
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    So, when Christians are declared criminals for refusing to worship the beast and his image...
    I thought you might like several things in that article.

It should also be noted, even though we can see where that would work against Christians in the last days, it can also work against conservatives when progressives are in power, or visa versa. Gun owners, buying weapons, ammo, etc.... Anyone deemed unfit by the government, on any given day.

If anyone thinks, well that is over there, and not here, and won't effect us......I have a bridge for sale.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

...which will allow authorities to bar “terrorists and criminals” from accessing money and other services.

The only way people can be prevented from "accessing money" is if the world goes cashless.

They might have tipped their hand.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

First they let all the terrorists in and then they make laws against everyone but its just to prevent terrorism of course. If the Government did their job and kept terrorists out in the first place these new laws wouldn't be needed.

Be your own bank. if everyone did this it makes Gov banking obsolete. if you have long term saving it should be in gold and silver to protect purchasing power and stored in a safe place (Hidden) close by and not in a bank.
    Any private transactions should be conducted in real money (G&S) This encourages others to do the same. Before long there is an entire community of people conducting business with real money. Much safer than banks and fairly easy to do.

I t sure is nice that way back in the 80's I got a ATM cash card, and I have been using that ever since. I never write checks anymore everything is automatically withdrawn from my BANK, cable bill car insurance, telephone bill and internet and rent. I have been doing this for so many years don't even know where my checkbook is. LOL Even my SS c heck is auto deposited Love it. I Even file the Wi state Homestead Credit electrically. That is the way to go That IS the future.~! Like it not do it or get so far behind you will never be able to see the daylight again.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    I t sure is nice that way back in the 80's I got a ATM cash card, and I have been using that ever since. I never write checks anymore everything is automatically withdrawn from my BANK, cable bill car insurance, telephone bill and internet and rent. I have been doing this for so many years don't even know where my checkbook is. LOL Even my SS c heck is auto deposited Love it. I Even file the Wi state Homestead Credit electrically. That is the way to go That IS the future.~! Like it not do it or get so far behind you will never be able to see the daylight again.
    So, you plan on being first in line to be implanted with the biometric chip to show your allegiance to the government? All for convenience and to make your life easier?

Quote Originally Posted by awesome1 View Post
    First they let all the terrorists in and then they make laws against everyone but its just to prevent terrorism of course. If the Government did their job and kept terrorists out in the first place these new laws wouldn't be needed.

Be your own bank. if everyone did this it makes Gov banking obsolete. if you have long term saving it should be in gold and silver to protect purchasing power and stored in a safe place (Hidden) close by and not in a bank.
    Any private transactions should be conducted in real money (G&S) This encourages others to do the same. Before long there is an entire community of people conducting business with real money. Much safer than banks and fairly easy to do.
    This will work short term, but once the world goes cashless, financial dealings outside the cashless system will not be sustainable.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

This will work short term, but once the world goes cashless, financial dealings outside the cashless system will not be sustainable.
    Or legal.

Agreed if they ever get to that point. However, my understanding is that in places where they have really pushed this, it isn't working so well.
    Like it or not there will always be natural disasters. Look at Fl and Houston and PR last year. No power means no cashless society. There is no way to ensure that there will be no natural disasters.
    We don't need more laws to combat terrorism, we just need the Gov to do their job and keep them out of the country to begin with.

Just wanted to add that the more people use cash or real money the harder it is to get them to accept cashless as well. Its also a lot faster to just pay with cash. How many times have you been in line waiting for someone CC to get approved by the system waiting for someone to write a check. I just hand over some paper, they give me change and I'm on my way.