Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Compulsory EU wide biometric ID

Quote Originally Posted by awesome1 View Post
    Agreed if they ever get to that point. However, my understanding is that in places where they have really pushed this, it isn't working so well.
    Like it or not there will always be natural disasters. Look at Fl and Houston and PR last year. No power means no cashless society. There is no way to ensure that there will be no natural disasters.
    We don't need more laws to combat terrorism, we just need the Gov to do their job and keep them out of the country to begin with.

Just wanted to add that the more people use cash or real money the harder it is to get them to accept cashless as well. Its also a lot faster to just pay with cash. How many times have you been in line waiting for someone CC to get approved by the system waiting for someone to write a check. I just hand over some paper, they give me change and I'm on my way.
    Yep, cash is the way to go.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Agreed if they ever get to that point. However, my understanding is that in places where they have really pushed this, it isn't working so well.
    Like it or not there will always be natural disasters. Look at Fl and Houston and PR last year. No power means no cashless society. There is no way to ensure that there will be no natural disasters.
    We don't need more laws to combat terrorism, we just need the Gov to do their job and keep them out of the country to begin with.

Just wanted to add that the more people use cash or real money the harder it is to get them to accept cashless as well. Its also a lot faster to just pay with cash. How many times have you been in line waiting for someone CC to get approved by the system waiting for someone to write a check. I just hand over some paper, they give me change and I'm on my way.
    I get what you are saying, and am NOT dissing you. BUT it is going to happen. Even with all the down sides, like power outages, hackers, etc... it is going to happen.

And you don't even have to be a Bible scholar to see it.

How do I know it is going to happen, and am not taking in the Biblical view? Because it already is happening.

Most everyone is already using smart phones, computers, and all kinds of digital data. Which gets hacked, by the millions, and there are power outages, in numerous places.

Of special note is Hoppy. He is not alone in his views. In fact he is in the majority.

Everything about it is going to sound so good, and so easy, and so secure, and so legal in taking down criminals, yada yada, utopia. Anything that would go against it, is mere anomalies.

Even as it is now.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

Compulsory.

Compulsory may fly in the EU, but this is America.

Be a good time to learn the difference between DC based jurisdiction and the intentionally loose affiliation to politics inherent in American state citizenship. US citizens are Guinea pigs, but only by their individual consent.
    Don't swear oaths to the US, or to any other political entity.

The Bible spells out how to remain incompatible with the political and jurisdictional machinations of the world.

Time to put faith into the power of Godliness.

See 2 Timothy chapter 3, particularly the first portion of verse 5.....then come back and tell me it's all irrelevant to the days at hand.

Quote Originally Posted by CaryC View Post
    I get what you are saying, and am NOT dissing you. BUT it is going to happen. Even with all the down sides, like power outages, hackers, etc... it is going to happen.

And you don't even have to be a Bible scholar to see it.

How do I know it is going to happen, and am not taking in the Biblical view? Because it already is happening.

Most everyone is already using smart phones, computers, and all kinds of digital data. Which gets hacked, by the millions, and there are power outages, in numerous places.

Of special note is Hoppy. He is not alone in his views. In fact he is in the majority.

Everything about it is going to sound so good, and so easy, and so secure, and so legal in taking down criminals, yada yada, utopia. Anything that would go against it, is mere anomalies.

Even as it is now.
    It may very well happen. I just think the more people that use cash the harder it will be to implement. Already there have been states that are making sure gold and silver are able to be used in transactions. I don't really see why they needed to pass a law making it so when gold and silver are already legal tender. However it being in the news does plant a seed in peoples minds. All I am trying to do is plant a similar seed.

Another thing we have seen in the last 15 or 16 months is some serious pushback to the NWO agenda. People don't want it and thats why Trump was elected in the first place. Take away real currency and you eliminate about 1/3rd of the American economy. Yes people like hoops are the majority but only by a small margin. Just like Hillary won the majority vote by a small margin. There are plenty of people that operate on a cash basis, both legal and illegal. I live in small town USA and I know of at least 2 businesses that don't accept CC as payment. Cash only, no checks or CC.

As far as I know the Amish also operate on a cash basis although some of their stores may now accept CC. Not sure about that.

Then we have the missing trillions in government. If they can't account for the money we already send them, do we trust them to oversee our personal digits in some account someplace.

And of course when there is no longer any form of currency other than digits, why would we need banks? Banks actually do a better job of protecting physical cash then digits. As you mentioned they get hacked plenty. Not so easy to hack actual cash.

Will we see this go into effect in my lifetime? Probably not. I'm early 50's. 3 or 4 decades from now? Possibly. It's all a guess though really.

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

When the government instituted the Social Security number, there were those who refused because they said it was the mark of the beast. I'm still old enough to remember having a SS card that said, "Not for identification." They don't say that anymore.

When the government wanted to implant a microchip in our driver's licenses, there were those who refused because they said it was the mark of the beast. Now (afaik) all the driver's licenses have microchips in them.

When the government wanted to institute a National Animal Identification System, there were those who resisted because they did not want their livestock to be tracked by the gov't. So, the gov't. invited the registry organizations (like the American Dairy Goat Association) to sit down for a little chat, and got them on board and cooperating with the government's plan to track livestock. Now you have to tag (or tattoo with reg. #) any goat sold or transported, supposedly to monitor a disease called scrapie that is found in less than 1 % of the animals in the U.S.

Evil is patient. Evil is persistent. Evil keeps the long-term goal in mind.

Eventually, when the U.S. gov't. decides to implement "mandatory biometric ID's" and after that, a chip in the hand, most people will comply.

Remember the frog....

IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20

I don't believe this is to stop terrorism. These EU states have been wecoming terrorist into their countries for a long time and backing them over their own citizens. I believe they have another purpose for these cards.

Spike
    John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

The Globalists are in full attack mode via Agenda 2030 BS. Portland OR is going to spend 150 million to install monitoring cameras that will track pedestrians (and listen to them) as part of a plan to eliminate private autos in the city limits, turning it into a Tyrants wet dream, even small OR towns are falling for this everywhere Globalists hold sway
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Spike n Ree View Post
    I don't believe this is to stop terrorism. These EU states have been wecoming terrorist into their countries for a long time and backing them over their own citizens. I believe they have another purpose for these cards.

Spike
    This is not intended to stop terrorism. It is part of the NWO machine to crush opposition.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

It may very well happen. I just think the more people that use cash the harder it will be to implement. Already there have been states that are making sure gold and silver are able to be used in transactions. I don't really see why they needed to pass a law making it so when gold and silver are already legal tender. However it being in the news does plant a seed in peoples minds. All I am trying to do is plant a similar seed.

Another thing we have seen in the last 15 or 16 months is some serious pushback to the NWO agenda. People don't want it and thats why Trump was elected in the first place. Take away real currency and you eliminate about 1/3rd of the American economy. Yes people like hoops are the majority but only by a small margin. Just like Hillary won the majority vote by a small margin. There are plenty of people that operate on a cash basis, both legal and illegal. I live in small town USA and I know of at least 2 businesses that don't accept CC as payment. Cash only, no checks or CC.

As far as I know the Amish also operate on a cash basis although some of their stores may now accept CC. Not sure about that.

Then we have the missing trillions in government. If they can't account for the money we already send them, do we trust them to oversee our personal digits in some account someplace.

And of course when there is no longer any form of currency other than digits, why would we need banks? Banks actually do a better job of protecting physical cash then digits. As you mentioned they get hacked plenty. Not so easy to hack actual cash.

Will we see this go into effect in my lifetime? Probably not. I'm early 50's. 3 or 4 decades from now? Possibly. It's all a guess though really.
    Hey awesome1,

Just want you to know I'm not debating you, we're just talking. What you are saying is true, but there is another side.

There are places that don't accept cash anymore either. One place is the gas station at Sam's. I would also make a note in some articles I have read, not lately though, that some banks were not dealing in cash either.

I would also note that at Sam's and Walmart, they seem to be pushing self check out with cards, which seems faster.

I would also note that India is doing away with cash, and seems like there was a country in Africa also doing that.

Now then being an American if you want to do business strictly on a cash basis, you can still do that, by not shopping at places that don't accept cash. No harm no foul.

The trend world wide is going cashless, and now the EU.

Consider this: You have a 100.00 in cash, in a society that is cashless, direct deposit's on income, no cash withdrawals. You go to the store and give them 30.00 for product, now you only have 70.00. The problem is you can't replace the 30.00 you just spent.

It's the same with PM's, with another hitch in the matter. Does the clerk behind the counter know that the 20.00 1 oz gold piece you just laid down isn't worth 20.00 but 1300.00?

I'm like you, I'd rather use cash, and wish it would stay that way. And you may be right it could be 3-4 decades to get to that point. It could also happen overnight if some global financial disaster were to happen.

Just saying yeah you can get around the system now, but eventually no one will be able to. That doesn't mean I like it.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

This is sort of an update, not so much about the EU, but more about the method.

NEW DELHI — Seeking to build an identification system of unprecedented scope, India is scanning the fingerprints, eyes and faces of its 1.3 billion residents and connecting the data to everything from welfare benefits to mobile phones.

Civil libertarians are horrified, viewing the program, called Aadhaar, as Orwell’s Big Brother brought to life. To the government, it’s more like “big brother,” a term of endearment used by many Indians to address a stranger when asking for help.

For other countries, the technology could provide a model for how to track their residents. And for India’s top court, the ID system presents unique legal issues that will define what the constitutional right to privacy means in the digital age.
    https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/04/0...d-aadhaar.html

Wonder how much easier it would be if they had some kind of tat. in the middle of their forehead? I mean for the scanner to pick up. It would just be so easy to pay bills, etc.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him