Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: So it is said that freedom isn't free..

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    So if you only come for news or never post anything, that's a reason to not contribute? That makes me laugh. They are still obviously benefitting from TTOL or why come?
    I don't know the answer to that question, Laura. You'll have to ask the majority of those who do that. We have an "active members" list of 330+. If everyone of those contributed financially, there wouldn't be a problem.

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Sherree View Post
    I don't know the answer to that question, Laura. You'll have to ask the majority of those who do that. We have an "active members" list of 330+. If everyone of those contributed financially, there wouldn't be a problem.
    Boy, that's the truth. I would really miss this place. All I can handle anymore are the first 15 minutes of Tucker Carlson and I do go to Drudge Report. But for discussion of topics, I'd rather hear opinions here. All good things come to an end, but I sure hope this doesn't.

I think HW is a visionary. All the different sections of topics is brilliant.

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

I get paid Friday, so once I get my debt card loaded I use for on-line purchases, this will be one of its first stops.
    "Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here." Captain John Parker, to his Minute Men on Lexington Green, April 19 , 1775.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19
    I think HW is a visionary. All the different sections of topics is brilliant.
    I just wish that others would get involved with the other sections of the forum that have been long dead. Seems the only topic of interest here is politics day in and day out in some form or fashion. Gets pretty boring pretty fast when the only interest is politics.

Um, Davy, you need to clean out your PM box if you expect to get any more fan mail, LOL!

Didn't know I was full.

Full of it, yes.
    Going there now
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

I'm finally working again, after a year and a half, so I'm going to try to send something along in two to three weeks. It's the least I can do for everyone putting up with my nonsense.
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Quote Originally Posted by Sherree View Post
    I've heard members . . . feel their voice isn't wanted here so they don't get involved with any conversations, either, and don't feel like they should contribute financially
    I could say that. Boy, could I say that (j/k, kinda), but I have been contributing since my personal financial crisis ended just over a year ago. Before then, I was barely keeping my head above water with the little on hand, so trust me, it is true that there are economic realities that can prevent someone from giving even $5. For example, you're going under by as much $500 per month from savings or debt with no light in sight except that you know, absolutely know, God always provides. Never early, never late, always right on time, as He was for me.

Since I do not use up much of the board's time and energy, I consider my minimum to be the, "if everyone who visits gave a dime a day," or something like that. That's $36.75 per year. I gave $20 earlier in 2018 and will send another $20 now. If people seem to like me better as the year goes on, I may give more.

JUST JOKING --

Have a good evening everyone

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love. We love, because He first loved us. -- I John 4:18-19

Whoever derides their neighbor has no sense, but the one who has understanding holds their tongue. -- Proverbs 11:12.

I try to give every month, but where is that donate button?

Man I hate getting old!

Ok, I found it !

If an Old Farmer can donate, whats up with the rest a ya heh?