Thread: Jeep Wrangler Production Ends To Make Way For New Pickup

Default Jeep Wrangler Production Ends To Make Way For New Pickup

http://www.foxnews.com/auto/2018/04/...ew-pickup.html

Third-generation Jeep Wrangler production ends to make way for new pickup

Jeep

The last of the third-generation Jeep Wranglers rolled off the assembly line in Toledo, Ohio, on Friday to make way for production of the automaker’s upcoming pickup.

(Jeep)

More than 2 million of the model – codenamed JK – have been built at the facility since 2006, making it one of the brand’s most successful models. The addition of the first four-door Wrangler Unlimited that year driving sales of the rugged off-roader to new heights.

(Jeep)

Jeep began assembling an all-new JL Wrangler late last year at a nearby facility, but kept the old plant running for a few months to keep up with demand during the transition. It will now be retooled to produce a new Wrangler-based pickup that could be called the Scrambler when it goes on sale next year.
    The final JK Wrangler was a fully-loaded Rubicon model that will remain in the company’s collection.
    2018 JEEP WRANGLER TEST DRIVE:

Psalms 13:6
    "I will sing unto the Lord,
    because he hath dealt bountifully with me".

I have a lifted 4-door Tacoma and a 4 door Silverado; though I like the Wrangler that Scrambler slot was filled years ago
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."