Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Could use some prayer.

Prayers up for you HW! God bless
    When thing's look bad,pray,when things are good pray!

"Those willing to give up they're Liberty for security,deserve neither!"-Benjamin Franklin

Carpe' Diem

My life is not what someone else makes of it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntGRosZ6VzU

Sure enough Wolf.

In the meantime how about a western blessing?
    https://vimeo.com/77632378
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Feeling any better, HW? Continued prayers for your physical healing to increase and that emotional stresses will lessen. God is able

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

Just saw this one, HW. I'll remember you in prayer today.
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    Feeling any better, HW? Continued prayers for your physical healing to increase and that emotional stresses will lessen. God is able
    Physically, no. Though I am feeling less worn emotionally, which I am sure is the result of all your prayers.

Thank you folks.

I' m trying not to re-injure myself, but needed to rototill the garden and that was apparently a mistake.
    A warrior lives by acting, not by thinking about acting, nor by thinking about what he will think when he has finished acting.

Quit tilling and go to YouTube to see Whisky Rebs vids on back to eden. DontD dig, build UP. �� .keeping you in prayer.
    Oh, I saw some posts today at another forum where the posters talked about God's people coming under attack lately. You aren't alone. In the mean time, the joy of the Lord is your strength. Find your joy in him, and be strengthened. Blessings!
    As an American you have the right to not believe in guns. You also have the right to not believe in God. But if someone is trying to break into your home, or wants to harm you, the first thing you will do is pick up the phone and call someone with a gun. The second thing you will do is pray that they get there in time. ~Don Moore