Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Could use some prayers for son

I'm not sure yet. I have an appointment with the cardiologist for some extensive tests. As of now, I'm looking at 10 or less. It's very liberating honestly.
    As an American you have the right to not believe in guns. You also have the right to not believe in God. But if someone is trying to break into your home, or wants to harm you, the first thing you will do is pick up the phone and call someone with a gun. The second thing you will do is pray that they get there in time. ~Don Moore

My prayers offered for strength and healing.
    When thing's look bad,pray,when things are good pray!

"Those willing to give up they're Liberty for security,deserve neither!"-Benjamin Franklin

Carpe' Diem

My life is not what someone else makes of it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntGRosZ6VzU

Thanks you guys for your continuing prayer support. I will be talking to Jason, tomorrow, and hopefully and prayerfully, he will have good news to report.

1Ms. America, I am continuing my prayers for your health as well.

Praying for your son!
    Ginger

Quote Originally Posted by Sherree View Post
    Thanks you guys for your continuing prayer support. I will be talking to Jason, tomorrow, and hopefully and prayerfully, he will have good news to report.

1Ms. America, I am continuing my prayers for your health as well.
    Thank you!
    As an American you have the right to not believe in guns. You also have the right to not believe in God. But if someone is trying to break into your home, or wants to harm you, the first thing you will do is pick up the phone and call someone with a gun. The second thing you will do is pray that they get there in time. ~Don Moore

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

Any news, Sheree & CaryC?
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20

Not much, grower. Thanks for asking. He saw another neurologist that specializes in eye/brain problems on Wednesday. He is treating Jason's double vision. All he could do was to prescribe Jason another pair of specialized glasses. The pair he has been wearing weren't strong enough. I think Jason called then "prism" glasses.

He is still unable to work a full day. Being military, he still has to go check in each morning. He stays as long as he can, then they allow him to return home. He has vertigo so bad that he can't do much of anything. Can't drive, so DDIL has to drive him everywhere.

We are all waiting for his next doctor visit with the head neurologist on June 15th. All of Jason's testings, blood work, and scans will be completed by then, and enough time will have passed for this doctor to make his last and final diagnosis from it all. Once this final diagnosis is made, it will be sent back to a military medical board. They will then determine whether Jason gets to stay or be medically discharged with benefits and how much.

Even though every neurologist that Jason has seen over the last few months have told him that this is MS, we are still holding out hope with a lot of prayer and faith that Father will grant him total and complete healing.

So, could everyone, please, continue to pray not only for Jason, but his dear little wife, too? She is struggling with this diagnosis. They have no children.

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Dear Sherree and Cary

I have been waiting for updates. Didn't want to bother you. Will keep praying. Leaving the house now but maybe I'll send a PM with everything going on here. Satan knows His time is short and many of us have been getting walloped. God is stronger. Dear Lord, please bring Jason and family the help they need.

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    Dear Sherree and Cary

I have been waiting for updates. Didn't want to bother you. Will keep praying. Leaving the house now but maybe I'll send a PM with everything going on here. Satan knows His time is short and many of us have been getting walloped. God is stronger. Dear Lord, please bring Jason and family the help they need.
    Thank you, Laura. This has been a long process to get a final diagnosis. Being that Jason is stationed at Ft. Hood, TX I only get updates as he gives them to me. He's good about doing that, though. He has kept us informed every step of the way.

Yes, I would love a PM! There are so many Christians that we know who are going through serious trials and testings of their faith, not to mention outright attacks from Satan. I believe, though, that God is in control of all things, and He will see us through whatever we are faced with. We have to keep the faith.

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

Sheree, I don't know if I mentioned this before, but I had a terrible bout of vertigo about 20 years ago. I was so nauseous I couldn't get up off the couch. I eliminated sugar (and most starches) from my diet, and the vertigo went away. I am sure your son figures it's something bigger than a sugar allergy, but it could possibly be two different things, with the vertigo coming from his diet.
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20