Thread: Planned Parenthood, NARAL Very Upset Trump Called Violent Gang Members ‘Animals’

Default Planned Parenthood, NARAL Very Upset Trump Called Violent Gang Members ‘Animals’

Planned Parenthood, NARAL Very Upset Trump Called Violent Gang Members ‘Animals’

Because “human beings deserve dignity and respect.”
    Via Daily Wire:
    Leaders of the abortion rights movement blasted President Donald Trump Thursday for daring to compare members of the violent MS-13 street gang to animals, un-ironically calling on the president to acknowledge that human beings have inherent dignity and deserve respect.
    Both Cecile Richards, formerly the head of Planned Parenthood and NARAL President Ilyse Hogue spoke out against the president’s suggestion that MS-13 gang members shouldn’t be given special treatment under American immigration laws, apparently believing Trump was referring to all illegal immigrants as “animals.”
    Keep reading…
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

On Thursday, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, the White House press secretary, came to a briefing with reporters ready with a statement clarifying Mr. Trump’s remarks and suggesting that some reporters and Democrats were siding with brutal killers.
    “The president was very clearly referring to MS-13 gang members who enter the country illegally and whose deportations are hamstrung by our laws,” Ms. Sanders said. “If the media and liberals want to defend MS-13, they’re more than welcome to. Frankly, I don’t think the term that the president used was strong enough.”

I Love It.

Being lectured on manners by a militant baby killer is light years beyond hypocritical.