Thread: Trump to Cut Planned Parenthood Funding

Default Trump to Cut Planned Parenthood Funding

Trump to Cut Planned Parenthood Funding - The Weekly Standard

“The proposal would require a bright line of physical as well as financial separation between Title X programs and any program (or facility) where abortion is performed, supported, or referred for as a method of family planning,”...
    https://www.weeklystandard.com/john-...nnounce-friday
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

It's in the budget so PP is going to get their money passed by both houses, and signed by the Pres.

All this is, is an accounting technique. On the one hand.

PP can have an office down town where abortions aren't preformed, and use the accounting technique to show the federal money goes there. Instead of the clinic a couple of blocks away.

And a ploy to deceive that federal money, our taxes, is going to fund abortion.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

The article I read about this said that most of the funding will stay in place. This is smoke and mirrors.
    They will still be killing babies using mine and your tax dollars.

Billionaire philanthropist MacKenzie Scott donated $275 million to women's healthcare provider Planned Parenthood, the largest gift from a single donor in the organization's more than 100-year history, Planned Parenthood said on Wednesday.
    The donation, which is part of Scott's pledge to give away the majority of her wealth, was made to Planned Parenthood's national office and 21 regional affiliates.
    https://www.reuters.com/world/us/mac...rce=reddit.com

What an incredible gift and one that will help so many. It's such a blessing that God touched her heart and led her down this path.

When I look at this and vaccine discoveries and election results, I see His love manifested in so many ways.

Quote Originally Posted by solderguy View Post

What an incredible gift and one that will help so many. It's such a blessing that God touched her heart and led her down this path.

When I look at this and vaccine discoveries and election results, I see His love manifested in so many ways.
    Mock if you will, but it was for the shedding of innocent blood God that destroyed Judah:

2 Kings 24

3 Surely at the commandment of the Lord
    came this upon Judah, to remove them
    out of his sight, for the sins of Manasseh ,
    according to all that he did;

4 And also for the innocent blood that he
    shed: for he filled Jerusalem with innocent
    blood; which the Lord would not pardon.

God will not hold the nation that has killed over 60 million children guiltless.

Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Quote Originally Posted by solderguy View Post

Interesting. A "philanthropist" eh? Trying to buy her way into God's good graces? Somebody should advise her that God cannot be mocked.