Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Breaking: School Shooting Reported At Santa Fe High School In Houston

The Glass is Half FULL, not Half Empty. Git It? Got It.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    Why settle for half full? With Jesus your cup can run over.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

I bet so many love this 50 Year Old Song. 50 years old. And we still keep plugging along in this great world Not the doom and gloom as so many love to say about things. Just like this song. And The USA is still here and so is the rest of the world. and in another 50 years it will still be the same. And 50 Million Years from now if man is still on this earth will still be plugging along. But I would hope by then man has gone to find other planets in the great universe. So many out there, somewhere there IS life. Earth is not going to be the only one with life on it among the billions. I wish we could go back to the 50's now there was a great time when I was growing up. But here for the pleasure listing of some this mid 60's song.

I have no doubt that the teacher's union has had a strong hand in driving Christianity from public and private schools. The lack of fathers in children's lives, the easily swayed and beguiled single mothers who follow/swallow the corrupting message of 'feminisn' and other post modernist Marxist poisons dosing boys w/SRIs has produced generations of gravely disturbed individuals with no societal anchors or guidance
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

You DO realize that the material in the glass remains the same, right?

You can ignore the half empty part, but it is still there. Or rather already gone.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

Meds are one of the big culprits here and few talk about them from the news. Too much money in them for pharmaceuticals and doctors. https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...mass-shootings

Actually, as an engineer I would say that the glass was improperly specified.
    "See, in the last few years...we've stumbled... And when you stumble a lot, you...you start looking at your feet. We have to make people...lift their eyes back to the horizon and see the line of ancestors behind us saying, 'Make my life have meaning.' And to our inheritors before us saying, 'Create the world we will live in.' I mean, we're not just holding jobs and having dinner. We are in the process of building the future."

Outbound

The Frigid Times
    http://www.frigidtimes.blogspot.com/

Streamed live on May 18, 2018
    ANTIFA and Nazis go together like Peanut Butter and Jelly. The far-left media will try and portray this shooting as the work of a right-wing nazi Trump supporter, but the evidence so far points to more alignment with far-left ANTIFA fascists than right-wingers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCjE1wq7E04
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."