Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Breaking: School Shooting Reported At Santa Fe High School In Houston

Default Breaking: School Shooting Reported At Santa Fe High School In Houston

Breaking: School Shooting Reported At Santa Fe High School In Houston, TX, ‘Multiple Fatalities’ Reported

Gun-grabber ghouls are already flooding social media as the event is happening. Thoughts and prayers to the folks in Texas.
    Via Houston Chronicle:
    A shooting at Santa Fe High School this morning has left “multiple fatalities,” a police source confirmed.
    The source said the gunman was a male, but could provide no further information.
    The shooter has been “arrested and secured,” said Santa Fe HS Assistant Principal Dr. Cris Richardson.
    The school district’s police department confirmed an active shooter situation on Facebook at about 8:10 a.m. Friday morning and announce that the school was on lockdown.
    Galveston County Sheriff’s Maj. Douglas Hudson confirmed to the Associated Press that units are responding to reports of shots fired but had no immediate details.
    Keep reading…

Gunman in custody
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Given the IG news from yesterday, how many of us were expecting an event like this today?
    "All will be well!"

Just saw a headline over at Drudge reporting 8 dead.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/18...dy-report.html

Texas high school shooting leaves 8-10 dead, 1 suspect in custody, 1 detained

A Texas high school student unleashed a hail of bullets inside one of his classes early Friday morning, gunning down eight to 10 people, police said.

The suspected shooter was taken into police custody and a second suspect has been detained. The suspect in custody and the suspect detained for further questioning were both students.
    Police officers responded to Santa Fe High School around 8 a.m. CDT after reports that a shooter opened fire inside.
    The Santa Fe School District stated possible explosive devices were foundn on and off the school's campus. Law enforcement officers were on the scene "rendering them safe."
    A school rseource officer was shot and injured and another officer was also injured in the incident, CBS News reported.
    The chief nursing officer at the University of Texas Medical Branch told reporters the center received two adult patients and one person under 18 years old.
    Galveston County Sheriff's Maj. Douglas Hudson said units responded to reports of shots fired. Witnesses say a gunman opened fire inside an art class during first period. A student in the class told KTRK she witnessed at least one girl being shot.
    "We thought it was a fire drill at first but really, the teacher said, 'Start running,'" the student told the news station.

Students console each other following a school shooting at Santa Fe High School. (AP)

Two seniors at the school told KHOU 11 their friend pulled the fire alarm after spotting the shooter and urged other students to run. They also said they saw an injured female student.
    “Now I am worried about everyone else,” one student commented. “ I don’t even want to go to graduation now.”
    The student said she did not get a good look at the shooter because she was running away. She said students escaped through a door at the back of the classroom.
    Authorities have not yet confirmed these accounts.
    President Trump tweeted Friday regarding the shooting stating, "School shooting in Texas. Early reports not looking good. God bless all!"
    Trump mentioned the school shooting during a speech at the White House Friday.
    School shooting in Texas. Early reports not looking good. God bless all!
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) 10:05 AM - May 18, 2018
    “Unfortunately I have to begin by expressing our sadness and heartbreak over the deadly shooting in Texas,” he said. “We send prayers and support for everyone affected in the horrific attack.
    Texas Sen. Ted Cruz also tweeted regarding the shooting.
    Heidi and I are keeping all the students and faculty at Santa Fe High School in our prayers this morning, along with all first responders on the scene. Please be safe and heed warnings from local officials. https://twitter.com/SantaFeISD/status/997472223421173761 …
    — Senator Ted Cruz (@SenTedCruz) 8:57 AM - May 18, 2018
    “Heidi and I are keeping all the students and faculty at Santa Fe High School in our prayers this morning, along with all first responders on the scene. Please be safe and heed warnings from local officials," he said.
    Aerial footage from the scene showed students standing in a grassy field while officers inspected their backpacks. At least three life-flight helicopters landed at the school.
    The U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) said it was also on the scene. Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez tweeted early Friday that he arrived at the school to assist officers with the Galveston County Sheriff Office.
    Santa Fe is a city of about 13,000 residents, located 30 miles southeast of Houston.
    The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Psalms 13:6
    "I will sing unto the Lord,
    because he hath dealt bountifully with me".

and they still refuse to arm select staffers and teachers on campus....Fox said both, BOTH resource officers were shot. If true then who is left to defend the kiddos? I teach at a school with a very similar size in a town about the same size except it's in da Swamp of s. La. when you have a school shot up in a town that small, the 'it can't happen here' group better re-think it. prep and pray, the end has arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by Domitian View Post
    Given the IG news from yesterday, how many of us were expecting an event like this today?
    Was just in town lastnight, the cashier was watching Hannity and said," queu up a school murder spree tomorrow" I agreed, and here we are. Their shtick is getting old.
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

now we get to hear from that whiny little Hogg kid again...wonder if Blabbermouth Schultz with continue to dump on the NRA...false flags/real or not, it keeps the pot stirred into the summer months....prep and pray, the end has arrived.

History repeats itself. Judah rejected God and refused to turn back to him. This is how God dealt with them when they hardened their hearts against him.

Isaiah 6

19 Hear, O earth: behold, I will bring
    evil upon this people, even the fruit
    of their thoughts, because they have
    not hearkened unto my words, nor to
    my law, but rejected it.

This might be what is happening to America.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Two PPL means it's a Conspiracy, the bombs are a resurrection of Columbine HS. This has Hillary written all over it, is the school in a Democrat controlled district like Broward Co.? I find it interesting that Mudslimes have yet to target schools, it's like there is a control structure in place that controls all Mudslimes in every aspect of their lives; I wonder what it could possibly be ..... It's as if someone is coordinating these attacks to drive separate Overton Windows
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

What type of firearm went on a rampage this time?
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.