Thread: Cougar kills biker east od Seattle

Default Cougar kills biker east od Seattle

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

wild animals do wild things...............been living in the woods now for over 40 years and you do not go into the wilderness unarmed, simple fact.

Point of fact, without a weapon man is located about middle on the food chain,...... man is only on top of the food chain, because they are armed

Not the first biker whose life has been greatly altered after a association with a cougar,,

"On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

My neighbors son shot a cougar 100 yards from my house late last night, scared the poop outa me
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I went to the neighbor's house this morning, the cougar had killed his ewe yesterday and returned last night as it had not been able to carry the ewe outa the pen. Neighbors 30-06 was super loud but some neighbors never heard a shot fired! The cougar was female about 3 years old. I'll post pics when I can

That's a really beautiful animal. Too bad it made a fatal mistake.

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

She doesn't look like she's nursing cubs, but hard to tell from the picture. This time of year, she might have some cubs to feed.
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20

Why is it reported that these people that were attacked were males?? Obviously they are female no matter what they THINK they appear...seriously demented reporting.
    Tread carefully when walking on others freedoms because yours are on the same path.