Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Chance or Designer

Some Creationists do take things too far.

Ken Ham Ejected From Theater For Yelling ‘WRONG’ Every Time ‘Jurassic World’ Actors Say ‘65 Million Years’
    Satire

https://babylonbee.com/news/ken-ham-...million-years/
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Well, an electrical storm came through and fried my Sat. for the TV, so I can't watch the world cup. You know what that means? Yeah you guys are in for it LOL.

Spooling through the internet and came across the vid below, a presentation by Hugh Ross. 40+ minutes long, and is Part 1.

In my last comments I noted that even though there are scientists who are coming over to the Intellectual Design of the universe, that doesn't mean they believe that the designer is the God of the Bible. Great minds think alike I guess LOL because Hugh Ross picks up on that, and sets about to prove that it is indeed the God of the Bible who is the designer.

Wise Men Still Seek Him

Quote Originally Posted by CaryC View Post
    Well, an electrical storm came through and fried my Sat. for the TV, so I can't watch the world cup. You know what that means? Yeah you guys are in for it LOL.

Spooling through the internet and came across the vid below, a presentation by Hugh Ross. 40+ minutes long, and is Part 1.

In my last comments I noted that even though there are scientists who are coming over to the Intellectual Design of the universe, that doesn't mean they believe that the designer is the God of the Bible. Great minds think alike I guess LOL because Hugh Ross picks up on that, and sets about to prove that it is indeed the God of the Bible who is the designer.
    I forgot about your German roots and love for football [sic]. A true football has points on each end.

Another good video. I like Hugh Ross and agree with him on most things including (as you know) the age of the earth. I think in the video he also takes a strong position in support of uniformitarianism, which is directly opposed to the view of Henry Morris.

But although I think his view of Genesis chapter 1 is interesting, I have some issues with it.

I forgot about your German roots and love for football [sic].
    Keeping up with it on the internet, Germany is playing Sweden and in the 71 minute it was a draw 1-1. Draw is what the Europeans call a tie. Germany really needs a win to stay in it. Still in group stage. Germany came back to win 2-1 in the 6th minute of overtime.
    Last edited by CaryC; 06-23-2018 at 02:57 PM.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him