Thread: Technology And The End Of The World: A Call For Christian Vigilance In Ghana—Part 1

Default Technology And The End Of The World: A Call For Christian Vigilance In Ghana—Part 1

Normally I would post this in The Chapel, but this is one of the best articles I have ever read about technology and the last days.

Technology And The End Of The World: A Call For Christian Vigilance In Ghana—Part 1 - Modern Ghana

I strongly believe that the right preaching will initiate a right living among Ghanaians and help every Ghanaian understand the world around them. The Bible is so clear about future events that any Christian who reads his or her Bible should be able to understand how political, economic and social actions taken by government as well as other world-actors will ultimately lead to the end that is to come.
    https://www.modernghana.com/news/856...istian-vi.html
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Thanks for posting this, Pastor Guest. The call for Christian vigilance should be heard by all Christians no matter where they are. It is coming.

It's an eye on the future, that is the present. Tech is the horse they are riding in on...no doubt. All the elements are in place, the software code is written, just waiting for the go button....when conditions are optimum. We will see how this plays out across the board. I'd suspect that the battles will rage, and the outcomes varied.
    Educate others to grow our base of informed citizens, it's tyranny. Spread the Gospel.

Prepare wisely individually. An army runs on it's stomach.

Network with those who prepare wisely and take advantage of the strength in numbers and the economy of scale.

Then, when the curtains come down and the truth is evident to an informed citizenry, we unite and fight the new world order.

Absolutely, a sobering and well timed warning.
    HAVE A PLAN TO KILL EVERY COMMUNIST/FASCIST/SATANIST YOU MEET
    You can thank me later

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

Some good points made in that story. Except for the biometric ID's, the U.S. has all of that, as well. The local commission just recently contracted with a regional agency to more accurately map every residence in the county, so the feds can pinpoint every citizen in that Community Survey the Census Bureau is conducting. They even keep track of the homeless with that survey.

The author's final point is key to how Christians should respond -- We cannot escape the inevitable but we should not rush into it either.
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20