Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sherree's mom needs prayer

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Sherree View Post
    Thanks, Laura. While out on patrol in Afghanistan, he and two of his buddies were in their MWrap when a Taliban truck laden with explosives rammed into them and exploded.
    Praise God he's even alive after that. You can't get much more of a miracle than that.

And Prayers for his recovery from whatever is ailing him.

All the Glory To God
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

Quote Originally Posted by Rob_0126 View Post
    Praise God he's even alive after that. You can't get much more of a miracle than that.

And Prayers for his recovery from whatever is ailing him.

All the Glory To God
    Thank you for your prayers. Yes, we believe that it was God who protected him from death that day. His two buddies as well, although, they did sustain some major injuries.

All the glory to God everyday!

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Sherree, I was gone on vacation to California and may have missed updates about your son. How is he?

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    Sherree, I was gone on vacation to California and may have missed updates about your son. How is he?
    I hope that you had a great vacation!

He's about the same. Military is sending him to San Antonio,TX for more testing on the 11th. Hopefully, we will know more once the latest tests are finished. I wish the Army would stop dragging their feet on this. They've sent him here, there, and everywhere, and still no official diagnosis. All his doctors are doing at this time is treating his symptoms as best they can.

Our oldest son flew out there yesterday to spend the weekend with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherree View Post
    I hope that you had a great vacation!

He's about the same. Military is sending him to San Antonio,TX for more testing on the 11th. Hopefully, we will know more once the latest tests are finished. I wish the Army would stop dragging their feet on this. They've sent him here, there, and everywhere, and still no official diagnosis. All his doctors are doing at this time is treating his symptoms as best they can.

Our oldest son flew out there yesterday to spend the weekend with him.
    $ymptoms, yep. Prayers for them to treat the cause.
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."