Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: and by peace shall destroy many dan 8/23-25

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by danielboon View Post
    King James Bible online

Daniel 11:27
    “And both these kings' hearts shall be to do mischief, and they shall speak lies at one table; but it shall not prosper: for yet the end shall be at the time appointed.”

King James Version (KJV)

Daniel 11:27 Context

24He shall enter peaceably even upon the fattest places of the province; and he shall do that which his fathers have not done, nor his fathers' fathers; he shall scatter among them the prey, and spoil, and riches: yea, and he shall forecast his devices against the strong holds, even for a time. 25And he shall stir up his power and his courage against the king of the south with a great army; and the king of the south shall be stirred up to battle with a very great and mighty army; but he shall not stand: for they shall forecast devices against him. 26Yea, they that feed of the portion of his meat shall destroy him, and his army shall overflow: and many shall fall down slain. 27And both these kings' hearts shall be to do mischief, and they shall speak lies at one table; but it shall not prosper: for yet the end shall be at the time appointed. 28Then shall he return into his land with great riches; and his heart shall be against the holy covenant; and he shall do exploits, and return to his own land. 29At the time appointed he shall return, and come toward the south; but it shall not be as the former, or as the latter. 30For the ships of Chittim shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do; he shall even return, and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant.

EndGameWW3
    @EndGameShowWW3
    LMAO! Just a little late man. Why didn't you say this in front of Putin on the world stage yesterday?

Trump claims he misspoke on election meddling, now says he sees no reason why it wouldn't be Russia that was responsible - AP
    2:52 PM · Jul 17, 2018
    Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Rob_0126 View Post
    Hey bro daniel.

To add, theirs more to those verses that you posted, that give a clue to what's going on at the end.

The Christians who have a walk with Jesus, are hated by those who are casual with Him.
    It reminds me of trying to witness to christians about halloween, christmas, easter, valentines day, tv, rock n roll music, etc, and they get offended at the truth.

Well, this goes without saying. The Joel Olsteens and Kenneth Copelands are easy to spot; it's the subtle ones who are revered by many to be holy men of God, when they are not, are the ones to watch out for.

I know this from experience. It can get so dark out there in the world, that you can grow numb of the evil being done. Don't loose heart and a burden for the lost souls, and the backsliding christians who don't know that they are backslidden!

This verse is one of many that destroy several denominational doctrines. But when it comes down to it, what is this verse plainly saying?

When God draws us to Jesus Christ(John 6:44), and we surrender our lives to Him(Romans 10:13, Acts 4:12), that is not the end.

The battle has just begun for the born again Christian.

Simply put, like brother Paul said, it is a race to the end. Paul won that race.(2 Timothy 4:7)

Paul didn't have it easy. He had trouble with his flesh every single day, and so had to deal with it in the Spirit.(1 Corinthians 15:31).

The good news is, so can we.

But to do so, we must walk in the Spirit and not in the flesh(Galatians 5:16, Romans 8:5).

Everybody doesn't do the same thing, nor has the same gifts, in the Body(1 Corinthians 12:7-31).

Glory to God for His instruction to us! Just plainly read what the Word says.

ADD: Sorry bro Daniel, I didn't mean to hijack your thread with a bible lesson.
    A big thumbs up from me.

Let me add something to what I posted.

I came across these verses that solidify no images or likenesses.

Deuteronomy 4:15-19,
    "15 Take ye therefore good heed unto yourselves; for
    ye saw no manner of similitude on the day that the
    LORD spake unto you
    in Horeb out of the midst of
    the fire:
    16 Lest ye corrupt yourselves, and make you a graven
    , the similitude of any figure, the likeness of
    male or female,

17 The likeness of any beast that is on the earth, the
    likeness of any winged fowl that flieth in the air,
    18 The likeness of any thing that creepeth on the
    ground, the likeness of any fish that is in the waters
    beneath the earth:

19 And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and
    when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the
    stars, even all the host of heaven, shouldest be driven
    to worship them
    , and serve them, which the LORD
    thy God hath divided unto all nations under the
    whole heaven."
    This just confirms that God is talking about everything.

Because we would end up worshiping an image instead of the invisible living God: Because God can't be made an image of, except in His Son, Jesus Christ, which liveth forever more, Amen.
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

Lightbulb

Haaretz.com
    @haaretzcom
    Trump administration releases chunk of security aid to the Palestinian Authority after funds were frozen at the beginning of the year

Trump administration released dozens of millions of dollars to support Palestinian security forces
    haaretz.com
    1:37 PM · Aug 2, 2018
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Daniel 8:12
    “And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.”

Daniel 8:12 Context

9And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land. 10And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them. 11Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of his sanctuary was cast down. 12And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered. 13Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot? 14And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed. 15And it came to pass, when I, even I Daniel, had seen the vision, and sought for the meaning, then, behold, there stood before me as the appearance of a man.

▲ View Chapter

Discussion for Daniel 8:12
    years
    Ago
    Bob K for verse 12
    This evil Antiochus was given an Army of God 's own people to fight against God! Satan gave him this army because God 's people sinned. see 2nd Thessalonians 2, this same event is called "A great falling away " in the Greek. That is another way of saying they were "casting truth to the ground, " or destroying the faith of God 's people.

© 2018 King James Bible Online™

Quote Originally Posted by danielboon View Post
    Daniel 9:27
    “And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.”

King James Version (KJV)

< >▲ View Chapter

Daniel 9:27 Context

24Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy. 25Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times. 26And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined. 27And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the Desolate.
    Time grows short yet most are blind

King James Bible

Revelation 13:3
    “And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.”

King James Version (KJV)

< >▲ View Chapter

Revelation 13:3 Context

1And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. 2And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. 3And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. 4And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? 5And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. 6And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell

be strong in Christ,let us run this race

Exclamation 69 major earthquakes in 48 hrs on the ring of fire

Mark 13:33 watch and pray : for ye know not when the time is.

Revelation 6:12
    “And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;”

King James Version (KJV)

< >▲ View Chapter

Revelation 6:12 Context

9And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: 10And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? 11And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled. 12And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; 13And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. 14And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. 15And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

Default “And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a l

2 Thessalonians 2:11 Context

8And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. 13But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth: 14Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Default “The city of confusion is broken down: every house is shut up, that no man may come i

Isaiah 24:10 Context

7The new wine mourneth, the vine languisheth, all the merryhearted do sigh. 8The mirth of tabrets ceaseth, the noise of them that rejoice endeth, the joy of the harp ceaseth. 9They shall not drink wine with a song; strong drink shall be bitter to them that drink it. 10The city of confusion is broken down: every house is shut up, that no man may come in. 11There is a crying for wine in the streets; all joy is darkened, the mirth of the land is gone. 12In the city is left desolation, and the gate is smitten with destruction. 13When thus it shall be in the midst of the land among the people, there shall be as the shaking of an olive tree, andas the gleaning grapes when the vintage is done.