Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: and by peace shall destroy many dan 8/23-25

Lightbulb and by peace shall destroy many dan 8/23-25

23And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.
    24And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.
    25And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.
    Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

Lightbulb

let that sink in...how shall they be destroyed? think spirituality if we are in the end times and all these peace deals come to pass including israel isn,t it obvious. and then what will happen to the elect who know there God. matthew 24 9Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
    10And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
    11And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
    12And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
    13But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. because we know the truth.and many people will say why do you christians have to be so negative.were sick of it look no more wars north korea israel peace in all the world yet you are still not satisfied. think about it....

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God.

Thanks for starting this thread, DB. We should all, as Christians, be ever watchful. The time is close at hand for all who believe we are in the last of the last days to see and recognize the "lawless one" when he comes forth in his own name.

amen, amen

Default Study to show yourself approved unto God

King James Bible Online

2 Corinthians 11:14
    “And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.”

King James Version (KJV)

2 Corinthians 11:14 Context

11Wherefore? because I love you not? God knoweth. 12But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we. 13For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 14And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 15Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works. 16I say again, Let no man think me a fool; if otherwise, yet as a fool receive me, that I may boast myself a little. 17That which I speak, I speak it not after the Lord, but as it were foolishly, in this confidence of boasting.

Discussion for 2 Corinthians 11:14 Click here to view
    years
    Ago
    Charles for verse 14
    He will NOT come back as an alien. He will look just like you or me.He will present himself as a man of peace...for he is the most subtle of all God 's creatures Gen 3 verse 1.And Jesus said of him, "He is a liar and the father of lies, and a murderer from the start....so to put it bluntly, think of a well spoken Hannibal Lecter combined with a perfect Conman 's front. KNOW YOUR BIBLE. That 's key. Stay away from Christian authors,TV preachers,etc.Just Bible and Pray,every day.

Default Trump Putin summit

King James Bible online

Daniel 11:27
    “And both these kings' hearts shall be to do mischief, and they shall speak lies at one table; but it shall not prosper: for yet the end shall be at the time appointed.”

King James Version (KJV)

Daniel 11:27 Context

24He shall enter peaceably even upon the fattest places of the province; and he shall do that which his fathers have not done, nor his fathers' fathers; he shall scatter among them the prey, and spoil, and riches: yea, and he shall forecast his devices against the strong holds, even for a time. 25And he shall stir up his power and his courage against the king of the south with a great army; and the king of the south shall be stirred up to battle with a very great and mighty army; but he shall not stand: for they shall forecast devices against him. 26Yea, they that feed of the portion of his meat shall destroy him, and his army shall overflow: and many shall fall down slain. 27And both these kings' hearts shall be to do mischief, and they shall speak lies at one table; but it shall not prosper: for yet the end shall be at the time appointed. 28Then shall he return into his land with great riches; and his heart shall be against the holy covenant; and he shall do exploits, and return to his own land. 29At the time appointed he shall return, and come toward the south; but it shall not be as the former, or as the latter. 30For the ships of Chittim shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do; he shall even return, and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant.

Lightbulb

Hey bro daniel.

To add, theirs more to those verses that you posted, that give a clue to what's going on at the end.

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
    The Christians who have a walk with Jesus, are hated by those who are casual with Him.
    It reminds me of trying to witness to christians about halloween, christmas, easter, valentines day, tv, rock n roll music, etc, and they get offended at the truth.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
    Well, this goes without saying. The Joel Olsteens and Kenneth Copelands are easy to spot; it's the subtle ones who are revered by many to be holy men of God, when they are not, are the ones to watch out for.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
    I know this from experience. It can get so dark out there in the world, that you can grow numb of the evil being done. Don't loose heart and a burden for the lost souls, and the backsliding christians who don't know that they are backslidden!

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
    This verse is one of many that destroy several denominational doctrines. But when it comes down to it, what is this verse plainly saying?

When God draws us to Jesus Christ(John 6:44), and we surrender our lives to Him(Romans 10:13, Acts 4:12), that is not the end.

The battle has just begun for the born again Christian.

Simply put, like brother Paul said, it is a race to the end. Paul won that race.(2 Timothy 4:7)

Paul didn't have it easy. He had trouble with his flesh every single day, and so had to deal with it in the Spirit.(1 Corinthians 15:31).

The good news is, so can we.

But to do so, we must walk in the Spirit and not in the flesh(Galatians 5:16, Romans 8:5).

Everybody doesn't do the same thing, nor has the same gifts, in the Body(1 Corinthians 12:7-31).

Glory to God for His instruction to us! Just plainly read what the Word says.

ADD: Sorry bro Daniel, I didn't mean to hijack your thread with a bible lesson.
    Last edited by Rob_0126; 07-12-2018 at 09:34 PM. Reason: clearing up text
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

No worries if the Lord leads feel free to post . these are things I'm being led to post. The deception grows every day.