Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prayer Request, Please

Default Prayer Request, Please

I've just received word that Liberty4all's grandson has sustained a catastrophic brain injury. He is only 7 years old, and is in critical condition. He was swimming at the pool at summer camp, and was spotted floating in the pool. No heartbeat when he was found, and his brain was without oxygen for about 30 minutes. The doctors are not expecting him to make it. His little brain is continuing to bleed and swell with off and on seizures. He is on life support.

This is Liberty4all's only grandchild, and the family is devastated. She is a strong woman of faith, but can use prayers for support and strength at this time.

Thanks.

Praying.

Praying!
    When thing's look bad,pray,when things are good pray!

"Those willing to give up they're Liberty for security,deserve neither!"-Benjamin Franklin

Carpe' Diem

My life is not what someone else makes of it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntGRosZ6VzU

Praying that the grace of our Lord will abound towards the child, his family and all who are affected.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Oh, how terrible! May God be with this family, may they see a miracle if it be His Will for them, and may they know the comfort of his love surrounding them in this tragedy.

Summerthyme

Thanks all for your prayers. I will be sure and let Liberty4all know that she has a praying team here. I haven't heard anything this morning, but am waiting on a call from her sometime today. She has been a member here for quite a while, but she doesn't like to post much.

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

Praying.
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20

Father ... spare this child of any suffering. If it Be Your Will, Take him Home ... perhaps, Give him Your renewed, miracle of life.

O.W.

I talked to our son, yesterday, who is at the hospital with all the family. The doctors are seeing no change for the good. It sounds like his condition has got a bit worse with his eyes no longer responding to light stimulus.

Son and Liberty4all's daughter ( not the mother of the child) will be home from the hospital today. I hope to get more info when they get here. Little Liam is in the critical care unit at the Children's Hospital at the University of Alabama in Birmingham, AL.

Thanks to all who are praying. I know that Liberty4all and the whole family appreciate them during this time.

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

Thanks for the update. We'll be praying for Liam and family in our house church this morning.
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20