Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Juneteenth: A Celebration of Nothing.

AlfonZo Rachel
    “A big example of why republicans are losing in the culture is because of things like Juneteenth. Because the response of so many is a big eyeroll as it's just another thing about blacks being shoved down their throats, while totally missing the fact that republicans are just eye-rolling their own history. It's amazing what DemoKKKrats are able to sucker so many republicans into doing to sabotage themselves. But nobody understands that better than Jesus, the ultimate Liberator. He's been getting eye-rolls longer than anybody. Sadly a lot of eye-rolls come from a lot of so called "liberty-loving" republicans, who give the lip service of saying God bless America, yet don't want to hear about God, unless it's going to be a "prophecy" of how Trump is the returning savior of America. You want liberty to prevail, republican voters? Start worshiping the Author of Liberty, and get to know Who He is instead of idolizing what you think liberty is. Republicans have become so blinded with their idolatry of liberty that they don't even see how DemoKKKrats have stolen their history of radical abolition and liberation just like they stole the election. Republicans, Listen close. Don't be pridefully defensive. You've been listening to mainstream commentators puff you up with meaningless red meat that's about as real as Impossible Burger, while the DemoKKKrats, steal the country, steal your history, and steal elections, steal our money, steal our jobs, steal our kids, either their minds or out of the womb, all the While multitudes of republicans beat their chest saying "Come and Take it!" Hope ya tune in for this pod cast of the ZOpium Den, for a real message on the real cost of Real Liberty. And stay tuned for @ava Aston singin' it like sunshine on the album I produced called, "Pour the Light In" Here's the link to the Pod Cast! I hope you'll copy and paste this post and content. Shalom! “

https://anchor.fm/alfonzo-rachel/epis...
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."