Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Civil War 2018: Will there be a False Flag Attack?

Default Civil War 2018: Will there be a False Flag Attack?

Feels like something is in the air. The Satanic Deep State must be waiting for the kill order. Could it be near or in the fall before the midterm elections?

Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadonMe7 View Post
    Feels like something is in the air. The Satanic Deep State must be waiting for the kill order. Could it be near or in the fall before the midterm elections?
    Probably the day after the midterms.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Student Radicals prefer summer, but it's anyone's guess. Wheels within wheels
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

not hot enough yet, wait until late july or aug! prep and pray, the end has arrived

Oh wow I better buy some more stock in Alcoa Corp AA is the stock Symbol FYI.. LOL

I suspect that the Left/Globalists will incite more violence...like school shootings. Nothing will happen this Summer It's going to be in the Fall.

Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadonMe7 View Post

Another Vegas Mass Shooting?
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

There is definitely an uneasiness in the air like nothing I've felt before. Coming from both sides of the fence. Sooner or later things will blow, but as to the timing, I don't know.

I'm figuring it will be some days after the 4th of July.
    Maybe around the 16-17 or 23-24 or so. A Monday or Tuesday after a non-holiday weekend.
    Anyway, if I was going to do it that would be where I'd plan it.
    HAVE A PLAN TO KILL EVERY COMMUNIST/FASCIST/SATANIST YOU MEET
    You can thank me later

Mudd, related to Dr. Mudd of Lincoln assignation fame calls for Tump's murder again