Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm need in prayer

Default I'm need in prayer

Finally, got the cardiac tests completed. I have cardiac myopathy and athrosclorosis..50-60% blockage in carotids. But I've been having horrible pain in my leg for a year, but a very sudden turn for the worse, extreme pain, and then overnight, my right foot went totally numb. I got up, the numbness subsided, went back to bed and the foot blinked off again. That happened several times and then it just stayed numb.

So, after a couple of days, with the pain going from bad to worse, I went to the ER.

They checked veins fro clots, none found. But when they went to check arterial pulses, they couldn't find any in the afflicted foot.

Told me to follow up with primary doc, I did. She sends me back to the cardiologist who blows me off with the wrong diagnosis of neuropathy..I am diabetic, but I know that this isn't neuropathy. Set up for arterial study...in a month!

In the mean time, my prary calls with an appointment in 2 days. I just returned from the study...blocked artery in upper leg..they want to send me back to cardiologist...nope. I don't trust him, he's insulting, pissed because I wanted him to look deeper. Nope, find me another cardio please. So, I'm waiting for a call.

Looks like I need roto rooter surgery and only God knows what's going on.

What I've done to help things along is started on a Keto diet a few weeks ago. The immediate result was blood sugar control..I'm so thrilled about that! I feel tons better. I am trying to ween off cigarettes. Physically, beyond that, I don't know what else to do.

So, I ask for prayer for safe surgery and for God to mend my broken heart and vessels. To give my family comfort, strength, and wisdom.

Praying for you and also the medical team!
    When thing's look bad,pray,when things are good pray!

"Those willing to give up they're Liberty for security,deserve neither!"-Benjamin Franklin

Carpe' Diem

My life is not what someone else makes of it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntGRosZ6VzU

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

I'll be praying for you.
    Quitting the cigarettes will help a lot. I know that was one of the requirements they gave my father-in-law when he was supposed to have some surgery on the blood vessels in his leg years ago.
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20

Quote Originally Posted by 1Ms. America View Post
    Finally, got the cardiac tests completed. I have cardiac myopathy and athrosclorosis..50-60% blockage in carotids. But I've been having horrible pain in my leg for a year, but a very sudden turn for the worse, extreme pain, and then overnight, my right foot went totally numb. I got up, the numbness subsided, went back to bed and the foot blinked off again. That happened several times and then it just stayed numb.

So, after a couple of days, with the pain going from bad to worse, I went to the ER.

They checked veins fro clots, none found. But when they went to check arterial pulses, they couldn't find any in the afflicted foot.

Told me to follow up with primary doc, I did. She sends me back to the cardiologist who blows me off with the wrong diagnosis of neuropathy..I am diabetic, but I know that this isn't neuropathy. Set up for arterial study...in a month!

In the mean time, my prary calls with an appointment in 2 days. I just returned from the study...blocked artery in upper leg..they want to send me back to cardiologist...nope. I don't trust him, he's insulting, pissed because I wanted him to look deeper. Nope, find me another cardio please. So, I'm waiting for a call.

Looks like I need roto rooter surgery and only God knows what's going on.

What I've done to help things along is started on a Keto diet a few weeks ago. The immediate result was blood sugar control..I'm so thrilled about that! I feel tons better. I am trying to ween off cigarettes. Physically, beyond that, I don't know what else to do.

So, I ask for prayer for safe surgery and for God to mend my broken heart and vessels. To give my family comfort, strength, and wisdom.
    Prayers for God to free you of cigarette addiction and to heal your body of the blood sugar issue and blood clots and arteries.
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

Quote Originally Posted by Rob_0126 View Post
    Prayers for God to free you of cigarette addiction and to heal your body of the blood sugar issue and blood clots and arteries.
    Amen.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Thank you! A 50 year addiction isn't easy to break.

1Ms. America, I'm praying for you right now for God to do a mighty work of healing in your body.

Have you tried using the Nicotine Lozenges? With God's help and using them, I quit smoking. I was a 3 pack/day smoker.

With God, ALL things are possible.

Thanks Sheree. I've used gum in the past, and patches when hospitalized. But because they are over the counter, I can't get a prescription. To buy them out of pocket iscost prohibitive for me since I pay less than a dollar per pack.

My life style has changed, I now have a house and yard instead of a one room apartment, but along with it came more expenses. Therefore, I can't do the cigs anymore, either.

So, yes. I must depend on my Daddy to see me through.

Quote Originally Posted by 1Ms. America View Post
    Thanks Sheree. I've used gum in the past, and patches when hospitalized. But because they are over the counter, I can't get a prescription. To buy them out of pocket iscost prohibitive for me since I pay less than a dollar per pack.

My life style has changed, I now have a house and yard instead of a one room apartment, but along with it came more expenses. Therefore, I can't do the cigs anymore, either.

So, yes. I must depend on my Daddy to see me through.
    Oh, I understand well the cost of the cessation aids and the cost of cigs. I tried all the prescription drugs to help me stop smoking, but none of them helped me at all. All in all, though, I was spending more out of pocket costs on the cigs than I paid for the lozenges. In the end, it was my trust in God that got me through. You just keep trusting and leaning on Him. He will see you through, too.

Hubby prayed for me after grace at supper. Lord help her to stop smoking. It was instant! The urge was gone! That was 40 years ago. Have your pastor pray for you.