Thread: In need for prayers

Post In need for prayers

We are having financial troubles after exiting trucking for personal reasons.
    Health issues are causing some of the problems but also new Job issues.

I hate to post this because our problems look miniscule compared to what's being posted lately. Prayers for those first.

Sadly, it's the hardest thing I've had to go thru yet. I feel like I'm caught between a rock and a hard place financially, mentally, and spiritually.

I know God can do anything. I'm just really interested in how He's going to get us out of this mess. I'm hanging onto Psalm 37:25.

Thanks for any prayers brothers and sisters.

Robert
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

Praying for God's will to be done.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Even though you feel that you're in between a rock and hard place, know that God is right there with ya. Just keep holding on to him and his word, knowing that his will will become reality. I will continue to pray for you, Rob!

Thanks Pastor and Sherree
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

Go outside tonight, look at the stars. Its a full moon, breathe deeply till you feel at one with yourself. Things will work out Rob, they just do.
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"