Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: World War III Warning Thread weeks of 7/2/18 - 7/16/18

Exclamation

EndGameWW3 Retweeted
    Yiddish News
    Yiddish News
    @YiddishNews
    Jerusalem: U/D Hours after the IDF shot down drone that infiltrated Israel from Syria, Israeli jets are attacking Syrian military positions in retaliation, no word on casualties

5:56 PM · Jul 11, 2018
    Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

Syria says Israel struck military positions in Golan Heights
    haaretz.com
    https://t.co/zneTONcDf5?amp=1
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Israel to Russia: Assad's safe from us, but Iran must quit Syria
    reuters.com
    https://t.co/w2WxsTeG8U?amp=1

Hezbollah official: Southern Syria agreement a 'resounding defeat' to Israel, US
    Associated Press|Published: 07.06.18 , 23:45
    Senior Hezbollah official Ali Daamoush dubbed the agreement reached between the Syrian rebels and government forces a defeat for Israel and the United States.

"What is happening in southern Syria is a big achievement for the Syrian army and its allies and a resounding defeat for America, Israel and their allies," Daamoush said during a Friday prayers sermon in Beirut. https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...305384,00.html

Watchdog finds evidence of chemicals in Syria gas attack
    Associated Press|Published: 07.06.18 , 21:02
    THE HAGUE - The global chemical weapons watchdog says in an interim report on the suspected chemical attack in Syria's Douma last April that "various chlorinated organic chemicals" were found at the site.

The Fact-Finding Mission of the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons warned however that it was too early to come to full conclusions, saying that "work by the team to establish the significance of these results is on-going."

The OPCW is investigating the suspected April 7 chemical attack on the town of Douma, near the capital, Damascus. The United States, Britain and France blamed Syrian government forces and launched punitive airstrikes. Syria denied responsibility. The OPCW does not designate blame for chemical attacks.https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...305333,00.html

Quote Originally Posted by danielboon View Post
    Watchdog finds evidence of chemicals in Syria gas attack
    Associated Press|Published: 07.06.18 , 21:02
    THE HAGUE - The global chemical weapons watchdog says in an interim report on the suspected chemical attack in Syria's Douma last April that "various chlorinated organic chemicals" were found at the site.

The Fact-Finding Mission of the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons warned however that it was too early to come to full conclusions, saying that "work by the team to establish the significance of these results is on-going."

The OPCW is investigating the suspected April 7 chemical attack on the town of Douma, near the capital, Damascus. The United States, Britain and France blamed Syrian government forces and launched punitive airstrikes. Syria denied responsibility. The OPCW does not designate blame for chemical attacks.https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...305333,00.html
    From what I understand, Chlorine is not banned..

Sarin is what they said from the beginning..

It's funny how Pentagon is sticking to it was Sarin, even after testing was done, and said the Russians and Syrian gov't destroyed the evidence..

My question for the Pentagon what about the blood samples that came back negative for anything??

#BREAKINGi24NEWS English
    @i24NEWS_EN
    Air strike kills 28 civilians in Syria,s Deir Ezzor.