Thread: Nathan Leal Really Dislikes Trump

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Default Nathan Leal Really Dislikes Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbqnM9jlhdo&feature=youtu.be
    Nathan Leal and his wife speak about border crisis and Trump for 1.5 hours. They have really disliked Trump for a long time, but I felt like I was listening to hard leftists. They feel it was criminal separating children from parents and that the illegals coming in are still humans that we need to help. His wife was crying about it. Even said Christians who feel they shouldn’t be helped are really going to have to answer to God. They feel Trump’s fruit is completely rotten and that he is antichrist material more than anyone else has ever been.

You can really feel the hatred at the very end. Nathan said he feels there is an evil spirit behind Trump. His wife blurted out, “Yeah, you saw it, it was an orange Pterodactyl”. He said nothing then, I don’t think he wanted her to say that, making him sound like the non discerning man he is. He had a bad accident awhile back, falling off roof. No health insurance, so no wonder he doesn’t see anything wrong with illegals pouring over, he is milking the system as well.

I can understand Christians not liking Trump, but saying Jesus expects me to feel charity towards the lawbreakers coming over the border is too much for me. I have plenty of charity for the downtrodden and support several children each month around the world, but he is mixing up apples and oranges IMHO.

Last edited by Laura19; 07-07-2018 at 08:55 AM.

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Careful Laura, you'll have me jumping on a soap box right quick about Nathan. LOL

He sits at the Money Changers tables.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

Quote Originally Posted by CaryC View Post
    Careful Laura, you'll have me jumping on a soap box right quick about Nathan. LOL

He sits at the Money Changers tables.
    Thank you, my sentiments exactly. Asking for money on the show, saying how they shop thrift stores and don't live a high life style. Just get a job, Nathan.

Orange Pterodactyl, indeed

he got his training and backing from the bird man SQ, what would you expect................I have seen the inside of these so called watchman and they are laughing all the way to the bank........look into the donations these folks are bring in

Who?
    Anyway sounds like their shills, what with the mascara trick (tears)
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by always learning View Post
    he got his training and backing from the bird man SQ, what would you expect................I have seen the inside of these so called watchman and they are laughing all the way to the bank........look into the donations these folks are bring in
    I think Steve Quayle and Rick Wiles have stopped their affiliation with Leal. They don't agree with his opinion of Trump. A few years ago, though, Rick had a "watchman's panel" with Steve and Nathan. How quickly things change

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Who?
    Anyway sounds like their shills, what with the mascara trick (tears)
    LOSERS! also, just saying, is Ms Leal tammy fae baker's replacement? false, clanging symbols...prep and pray, the end has arrived.

Well I certainly don't wear as much makeup as Tammy Faye. Oy vay. That was mean.

I guess when the Bible says to weep with those who weep..it did not mean with innocent children.

Such goats.

For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 2 timothy 3:6

Donna

I recently found your testimony about your childhood. Very powerful and I suggest others listen to the abuse you endured
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=WOZZPrdEgMQ

Maybe your heart for the immigrant children is touched even more because of the past.

We all have a story, but this is quite a testimony to God's goodness in your life. Praises to Him for your rescue.

Unfortunate that your crying was compared to Tammy Faye, I didn't initially mention it for that comparison.

I do encourage others to listen to Donna's testimony and once again be reminded of God's power and protection in our life.