Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Americans Will Be Forced To Comply By 2020óNo Compliance, No Entry (Real ID)

Quote Originally Posted by Snyper View Post
    No, they won't.
    Either way this actually gets too authoritarian anyhow in a supposed free nation.
    Thats my opinion,What we sacrifice our liberty to win the border war.

Quote Originally Posted by doat View Post
    IMO, this will not be good enough for the Feds. The next will be the implanted chip.
    I believe you are right for at least two reasons.

First, all ID cards are subject to loss, theft, use by someone else, etc.. A chip can't be lost, stolen or loaned to someone else.

Second, the obsession that has permeated every level of government to positively ID and track every person comes from Satan. We know from the scriptures that people will be forced to worship the beast and Satan in the days immediately before Jesus' return. Since Satan is not omniscient, he needs a way to identify those who will worship him and those who will not. Technology will provide him with the ability to do this. The REAL ID and other systems like biometrics, the electronic cashless economic system, endless government surveys, satellites, etc., are all part of this system of surveillance and control.

A physical ID card that is separate from the person cannot provide the positive ID that Satan needs.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Bring on the chips and I’ll start the civil war..
    Give me liberty or give me death.

Try traveling w/o a credit card. Try renting a motel room (above the flop house level)
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    "You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."
    John Buchan, 1st Baron Tweedsmuir of Enfield (1875-1940): Author and Diplomat

The beast system requiring more compliance.
    Christ a Complete Savior - by John Bunyan - PDF
    Prayer Circles - Another Pagan Practice
    Sui Juris: Truth in the Record
    - PDF - (The Truth about the Court System)
    - Ecclesiastes 12:13-14, "...Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man

Incrementalism is the name of the game. One more step and it's game time!

How do we know if current drivers license is compliant?
    Proud Patriot Guard Rider
    www.patriotguard.org

Quote Originally Posted by firebird View Post
    How do we know if current drivers license is compliant?
    Well in WI the Real ID drives license will have a Red Star in upper right hand corner. This has been on our local TV stations website for some time. Sure anyone can go to their own MVD and see what Drivers License is Real ID compliant

EAU CLAIRE, WI Starting in less than three years, Wisconsinites will only be able to use their driver's license to fly within the US if it's REAL ID compliant.
    REAL ID’S are means of identification that are in accordance with the Federal Real ID Act of 2005. As the requirement is still a few years out, some locals say the slower transition will make accepting the change a little easier.
    According to the Department of Homeland Security, back in 2005, Congress passed the Real ID Act, which enacted the 9/11 Commission's recommendation the Federal Government set standards for issuing sources of identification, such as driver's licenses.
    Wisconsin began offering REAL, which are marked with a small star in the upper right hand corner, back in 2013.
    “So we've had underway for some time,” says Patricia Nelson, with the Wisconsin Department of Transportation. “But we've always given people the choice as to what they want to do, we've always wanted to educate the public before we require them to do it.”
    While it is a choice, starting October 1, 2020, Wisconsinites will only be able to use their driver's license to fly within the US if it is REAL ID compliant, but that's not the only thing it will allow.
    “It [will be required to get] into a federal building, getting into the courthouse, it's visiting a military base, those are some other fully great reasons to have this documentation.”
    To obtain a REAL ID-compliant driver’s license or ID card, you must present the following original documents:
    Proof of name and date of birth, proof of legal presence in the US, proof of identity, proof of name change (if applicable), proof of social security number, and proof of address.
    And while the requirement is still a few years out, some locals say time will make accepting the change a little easier.
    “Most folks probably, you know the whole thing with changing to something different, I think there will be a lot of information that people will be able to digest before all of this really takes place.”
    Passports are considered REAL ID compliant.
    If it's time to renew your driver license or ID, you can upgrade to a REAL ID- compliant card for no additional fee, and if your current driver license or id will not expire before 2020 the cost of a duplicate card will apply

http://www.weau.com/content/news/Req...449323563.html

Proof of name and date of birth, proof of legal presence in the US, proof of identity, proof of name change (if applicable), proof of social security number, and proof of address.
    I am a little confused, all this is already required in ny state and nj as far as I know to get a drivers license or state id card.

Do other states just give out ids at 16 years old to anyone with a heartbeat because cars are such a necessity for daily life in america?

I brought in my birth certificate, ss card and some residential junk mail for address proof in the year 2002.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
    Either way this actually gets too authoritarian anyhow in a supposed free nation.
    Thats my opinion,What we sacrifice our liberty to win the border war.
    It's just an ID card.
    It's something that's been required for many things for many years.