Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Americans Will Be Forced To Comply By 2020—No Compliance, No Entry (Real ID)

Quote Originally Posted by captlid View Post
    I am a little confused, all this is already required in ny state and nj as far as I know to get a drivers license or state id card.

Do other states just give out ids at 16 years old to anyone with a heartbeat because cars are such a necessity for daily life in america?

I brought in my birth certificate, ss card and some residential junk mail for address proof in the year 2002.
    Your birth certificate proved your legal residence here.
    An illegal alien won't have one which does that, so they cannot get the REAL ID.

Quote Originally Posted by moestooge View Post
    Baah, baah. I smell a strong stench of sheeple.
    So anyone who doesn't agree with you is a "sheep"?

You're following a herd too you know.

Yours is the one who pretends to believe in "free speech for all", but really means only for themselves, which explains why this site is dying.
    Anyone who doesn't follow your herd is the wrong color sheep.

You need a birth certificate or a green card to even get a social security card, so how do all the illegal aliens get an "identity pack" on the black market in places like CA and NY? Real ID doesn't do anything but add to a your papers please society.

I have relatives from the former ussr who could tell stories all day long about how that turned out on a day to day basis for the average person.

I'm sure this only applies to US citizens. Any refugees or illegals will still be welcome in sanctuary cities where they will provide the proper papers for you to stay.

A chip can't be lost, stolen or loaned to someone else.
    Of course it can. Just as the underbelly of the nation manufactures false ID papers, as soon as chips become required geeks will figure out how to circumvent them, if they haven't already started working on the problem. It's not like it would be a major surgery to remove/implant a chip.

Quote Originally Posted by willowlady View Post
    Of course it can. Just as the underbelly of the nation manufactures false ID papers, as soon as chips become required geeks will figure out how to circumvent them, if they haven't already started working on the problem. It's not like it would be a major surgery to remove/implant a chip.
    Actually, the biometric data stored by the government will be accessed by the key contained in the chip. Then, the biometric data will be compared to the biometrics of the individual.

This is why they are collecting everyone's biometrics.

This cannot be duplicated.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System