Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: The 'Summer of Rage' Thread

Default Closer To Home

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    "You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."
    John Buchan, 1st Baron Tweedsmuir of Enfield (1875-1940): Author and Diplomat

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    "You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Default 200 pound bomb

A man has been caught attempting to set off a bomb this coming election day. His motive was to attack republicans, which he claimed were going to suspend elections. He also wanted to elevate a leftist ideology called “sortation”. Alex exposes the ..

https://www.bitchute.com/video/NKjU2s3G6ACF/

Default 600 attacks to date

The Benton County Sheriff’s Office is investigating the alleged assault of Shane Mekeland, a candidate running for a seat in the Minnesota House of Representatives. On 10-13-18 Shane Mekeland called the Benton County Sheriff’s Office to report that he was physically assaulted while at a business in Benton County. Mekeland reported that he was at a bar and restaurant in St. George Township on 10-12-18 between about 9:00 pm and 10:00 pm. Mekeland reported that he was talking about politics with another adult male in this establishment. Mekeland reported that he and this man were having an amiable conversation, until it ended abruptly when the man apparently took offense to a statement Mekeland made concerning the “middle class.” Mekeland stated that the man punched him in the face without warning. Mekeland reported receiving personal injuries as a result of this assault. The suspect in this case was identified and has been interviewed. The investigation into this matter is still on going. Because the suspect has not been arrested or charged with a crime, his name is not available to be released at this time.