Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: The 'Summer of Rage' Thread

In the carefully cropped protest video I've watched over the weekend I didn't see a single nazi flag or Confederate flag among the so-called "White Supremacists.” Did you?

Seems it was a Puppet Show for the Liberal Progressive haters.
    I’d rather be deplorable than despicable.

When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it.

--- Frederic Bastait

Everything I post is Fiction and should not be taken seriously by anyone....

Quote Originally Posted by BugoutBear View Post
    In the carefully cropped protest video I've watched over the weekend I didn't see a single nazi flag or Confederate flag among the so-called "White Supremacists.” Did you?

Seems it was a Puppet Show for the Liberal Progressive haters.
    I don't have broadcast TV, or satellite so I'm not the man to ask. I will say that this is all street theater, very carefully choreographed, exactly as the Commies did in Europe. The clock is ticking, I expect another false flag very soon, because the previous attacks failed I expect something w/national impact this time...
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    "You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."
    John Buchan, 1st Baron Tweedsmuir of Enfield (1875-1940): Author and Diplomat

4 Minutes
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    "You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."