Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The 'Summer of Rage' Thread

Denver Post Runs Letter to Editor Suggesting Trump Should Be Executed

They used to sift out the crazies. But the ‘crazy’ has become mainstream for Democrats.
    Via Free Beacon:
    The Denver Post published a letter to the editor suggesting President Donald Trump should be executed for treason.
    The letter criticized the president and Sen. Cory Gardner (R., Colo.) following Trump’s summit with Vladimir Putin in Helsinki, Finland, and said Soviet spies Julius and Ethel Rosenberg, who passed atomic bomb secrets to Moscow, were executed for “far less.”
    The letter, written by Suzanne Gagnon of Lakewood, was in response to the paper’s editorial last week, which gave tepid praise of Gardner. The editorial argued the Republican senator “deserves credit” for taking a tough stance against Russia and sponsoring legislation to add Russia to the state sponsor of terror list.
    “Sen. Cory Gardner is insipid, at best,” Gagnon wrote in her letter to the editor published Saturday. “His words are always carefully chosen and, if challenged, their intent open to ‘spinning’ to his own advantage. No surprise here he didn’t call President Donald Trump out by name.
    Keep reading
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Default because white babys elected Trump

Louisiana law enforcement officials arrested 25-year-old Felicia Marie-Nicole Smith over the weekend and charged her with the first-degree murder of a six-month-old baby who was kidnapped and set on fire.
    At 9 p.m. on July 17, two people came to Hanna Barker's trailer door and sprayed her in the face with what she claims was mace which led to her instinctively fleeing the scene.
    When Barker returned home, her six-month-old baby, Levi Cole Ellerbe, was missing.
    Police began an immediate search for the infant but quickly received a call about a fire near a railroad that was nearby. When they arrived, they discovered Levi, who had been severely burned, and rushed him to Natchitoches Regional Medical Center where he died hours later from the burns.

"Felicia Marie-Nicole Smith was booked into the Natchitoches Parish Detention Center Saturday, July 21, 2018, on one count of 1st degree murder for the death of Levi Cole Ellerbe," the Natchitoches Police Department said in a statement.
    Levi, who was laid to rest on Friday, was described in his obituary as being "the happiest baby who always had a big smile."

Last edited by Lenno; 07-24-2018 at 11:48 PM.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Default Deeply Disturbed Don Harmon Preaches Peace and Co-Existance

some language

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=TDvNCli48o0

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=31&amp;v=TDvNCli48o0" target="_blank">

Breaking: Bomb Squad At Trump Tower, Multiple Suspicious Packages, Emergency Vehicles Ringing Building

Via Daily Wire:
    Law enforcement officials are investigating multiple suspicious bags that were left outside Trump Tower in New York City on Friday as the building has reportedly been surrounded by emergency response vehicles.
    The New York Post reports:
    Four bags containing cell phones and an unknown device were found lying by flowerpots near a Starbucks on the second floor of the atrium in the midtown Manhattan building at around 4:30 p.m., according to police sources.
    Speaking to USA Today, NYPD spokesman George Tsourovakas said, “Our officers are still investigating.”
    Keep reading

Marine Veteran, Man Wearing Trump Shirt Violently Attacked Near Trump Star in L.A.

Mob also attacks cameraman filming the fight

https://www.infowars.com/marine-vete...p-star-in-l-a/

Default And I thought we were all Hitlers, not that there's any difference