Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: The 'Summer of Rage' Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Default The 'Woke Woman' below gave the PD an incorrect home address. Will the judge be 'Woke

Hit & Run Victim Says He Was Targeted Because Of Trump Bumper Sticker

By Bill ShieldsAugust 1, 2018 at 5:52 pmFiled Under:Chloe Wright, Hit and Run, Hyannis, President Donald Trump, Taunton

HYANNIS (CBS) – A driver rammed by a car believes he was targeted because he had a President Trump bumper sticker on his SUV. A woman from Taunton is facing charges.
    “I could hear her screaming out of the car or something, so I thought man maybe something’s wrong with my car,” said the man who did not want to be identified. “I get out, all of a sudden I hear, ‘You’re racist,’ and a bunch of cuss words.”
    A man says a woman rammed his SUV because of a Trump bumper sticker (WBZ-TV)

Police say the attacker is 25-year-old Chloe Wright of Taunton.
    The victim recorded the incident as she first allegedly drove into the back of his car, then clipped his door, missing him by inches. “Her tire was right next to my foot,” he said. “That could have ended really bad.”
    Chloe Wright of Taunton (WBZ-TV)

The incident happened on North Street in Hyannis, but he says it started earlier when she was honking and yelling at him. “The first thing she said when I came out of the car was ‘Did you vote for Trump?’ and I was like, ‘Yeah, what of it.’ And that was pretty much what triggered this, it was like nonstop,” he said.
    Wright gave police an address to a home in a trailer park, but residents say an elderly woman lives at the address and they’d never heard of the suspect. She’s been charged with Assault and Battery with a Dangerous Weapon.
    As for the victim, he’s only left wondering one thing: “Was it really worth it for her?”

Police: NY Man Left Voicemail Threatening Steve Scalise’s Children — ‘Ojo por Ojo’

JIM WATSON/AFP/Getty Images 2 Aug 2018842 A man hailing from Erie County, New York was arrested after allegedly leaving House Majority Whip Rep. Steve Scalise (R-LA) a voicemail insinuating harm against his children in retaliation for President Donald Trump’s border enforcement policies.

Carlos Bayon, a 63-year-old man residing in Grand Island, stands accused of issuing an interstate threat.
    “Hey listen, this message is for you and the people that sent you there. You are taking ours, we are taking yours. Anytime, anywhere,” Bayon allegedly threatened Rep. Scalise on June 30. He allegedly continued:
    We know where they are. We are not going to feed them sandwiches, we are going to feed them lead. Make no mistake you will pay. Ojo por ojo, diente por diente. That is our law and we are the majority. Have a good day.
    In a statement to The Hill, spokeswoman Lauren Fine said: “Whip Scalise is grateful to law enforcement for their actions. He will never forget how their heroism saved his life and those of his colleagues last year. As he has said before, there is absolutely no place in our political discourse for violent threats.”
    In June 2017, James T. Hodgkinson — a onetime Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) campaign volunteer — wounded five people, including Rep. Scalise, after opening fire on a Republican Congressional baseball team practice in Alexandria, VA. House Majority Whip returned to Congress following four months of surgeries and rehabilitation.
    Bayon is also accused of leaving a similar threatening voice note to an unnamed Washington State congressman. The Grand Island man, if convicted, could face up to five years in jail and a maximum fine of $250,000.

Kentucky Democratic Sec Of State: Rand Paul Can Be Beaten, Just Ask His Neighbor

Via Daily Caller:
    Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes reportedly joked on Friday that Rand Paul “can be beaten,” referring to the 2017 assault on the Kentucky senator by a neighbor.
    Grimes, a Democrat who could be running for the state’s governorship in 2019, made the comments at a Kentucky Fancy Farm Picnic, an event the state’s candidates for office often use to begin their campaigns for election.
    AP reporter Adam Beam tweeted out the comments:
    Keep

The New Rules

Posted on August 5, 2018 | Leave a comment

Read it all, including the embeds.
    Get clear.
    The Reds are murderously serious.
    The Whites (color scheme courtesy of the Russian Revolution) had damned well get there.
    You have no meaningful political voice.

Get It Through Your Head That Progressives Hate You

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurt...e-you-n2507079

Man Arrested For Threatening Steve Scalise Had Ammo, Materials And Guides To Build Bombs

Daily Caller
    August 6, 2018
    The man who threatened Rep. Steve Scalise and Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers last week allegedly had different types of ammunition, materials and instructions on how to build bombs.
    The man, Carlos Bayon, 63, was charged by criminal complaint with interstate communication of a threat. Bayon left Scalise a message on June 30 claiming he would make the congressman “pay,” promising to feed him and the people that sent him to Washington “lead.”
    According to an affidavit filed in court, the search of Bayon’s house did not turn up any firearms. However, special agent Lawrence Anyaso said investigators discovered 150 rounds of 7.62-millimeter rifle ammunition, 50 rounds of shotgun ammunition, a 2004 receipt for an SKS assault rifle, and a 1987 receipt for a .38-caliber revolver, according to NOLA.com.
    Read more

Two officers were ambushed Tuesday night in Camden, New Jersey, and shot while sitting in their police car at a red light.

Fox 29 reports that at least on suspect walked up the car and began shooting. Camden County Police Chief J. Scott Thomson described the suspect as a “male” who shot “between 10 and 25 rounds…at the officers.”
    One of the officers was able to return fire, but Thomson said it is unclear whether the suspect was hit. Both officers were wounded in the ambush attack but are expected to live.
    Ironically, the ambush occurred on National Night Out, which is held to increase the bond between police officers and the communities they serve.

New Jersey has some of the strictest gun laws in the country. NRA Carry Guard reports that a “permit to purchase” is required before a handgun can acquired for home defense and a concealed carry license can only be acquired by those who convince the state they have “justifiable need” to carry a gun. Moreover, police maintain a record of all handgun sales, gun owners must be licensed, and “assault weapons” are banned, unless purchased before May 1, 1990 and registered with the state.