Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Peter Strzok Rolls His Eyes, Smirks As Trey Gowdy Destroys Him in Opening Statement

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post
    Enough with the hot air. Where are the indictments?!
    ^^^THIS^^^
    Damn it!
    And someone wipe that smirk off his f'ing face.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

It's just theater.
    There will be a little huffing and puffing and that will be the end of it
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

Also we have the worst AG in US history in Jeff Sessions. He's gonna do squat. No wonder Strozk is smirking. What a flipping joke this is

Quote Originally Posted by Davy Crockett View Post
    It's just theater.

Democrats Applaud Trump-Hating Liar, Cheater Peter Strzok at Hearing (VIDEO)">
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Quote Originally Posted by Davy Crockett View Post
    It's just theater.
    Accepted answer.

/thread

As a minister, we are to love all of God's creations. Strzok makes me so incensed that I'm praying hard for his salvation and straining to 'love' him. This smirking, bureaucratic piece of excrement is a professional liar. His character is seriously flawed, just ask his wife. He was able to pen such vile anti-Trump, pro-Hitlery tomes yet he was absolutely able to maintain his objectivity while leading TWO major investigations against Trump and for Hitlery. I hate to see the evil walk (they'll get judged soon enough) but the swamp MUST be flushed of these smug inbred morons in our government. While steam is STILL coming out of my ears, I will still prep and pray, the end has arrived.

An example of how deeply Strozek wanted to conceal his anti-trump bias can be found in his keeping secret the fact that there was an ongoing investigation of Russian meddling in the election which, if made public would most likely have sunk the Trump campaign.

In other words, in order to conceal his anti-Trump bias, Stozek let Trump win. You can't hide your bias better than that!

Quote Originally Posted by consteacher1 View Post
    As a minister, we are to love all of God's creations. Strzok makes me so incensed that I'm praying hard for his salvation and straining to 'love' him. This smirking, bureaucratic piece of excrement is a professional liar. His character is seriously flawed, just ask his wife. He was able to pen such vile anti-Trump, pro-Hitlery tomes yet he was absolutely able to maintain his objectivity while leading TWO major investigations against Trump and for Hitlery. I hate to see the evil walk (they'll get judged soon enough) but the swamp MUST be flushed of these smug inbred morons in our government. While steam is STILL coming out of my ears, I will still prep and pray, the end has arrived.
    Come on tell us how you really feel! Just poking. I felt the same thing.

Didn't want to watch any of it, but it stayed on for so longggggggg. I guess it was a good soap opera.

Did catch one thing. Strozok said he doesn't lie. Really? He was having an affair with, I'm going to call her, a co-worker. If he was married at the time, he lied to his wife. Even if he wasn't married, one of the reg's is NOT having sexual relations with a co-worker. (It compromises you and makes you vulnerable to blackmail) And he may not of went around saying he wasn't having an affair, but just having one, meant your life was a lie. So in essence he lied to his other co-workers, and bosses, and if married, his wife. And if he ever told one of his other co-workers he couldn't do this, or that because he was busy with other business, like family, well you get the picture. But he said he doesn't lie.

ETA: Just saw the headlines on another site, and it states he was married, lied to her.
    Last edited by CaryC; 07-13-2018 at 07:41 AM.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him