Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Peter Strzok Rolls His Eyes, Smirks As Trey Gowdy Destroys Him in Opening Statement

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaDog View Post
    Unfortunately, it’s nothing more than Kabuki theatre. I will be amazed if anything actually comes from this. That’s why he continues to smirk; he knows he’s covered.
    Bingo!

Quote Originally Posted by Davy Crockett View Post
    It's just theater.
    There will be a little huffing and puffing and that will be the end of it
    Double Bingo!

Quote Originally Posted by CaryC View Post
    Come on tell us how you really feel! Just poking. I felt the same thing.

Didn't want to watch any of it, but it stayed on for so longggggggg. I guess it was a good soap opera.

Did catch one thing. Strozok said he doesn't lie. Really? He was having an affair with, I'm going to call her, a co-worker. If he was married at the time, he lied to his wife. Even if he wasn't married, one of the reg's is NOT having sexual relations with a co-worker. (It compromises you and makes you vulnerable to blackmail) And he may not of went around saying he wasn't having an affair, but just having one, meant your life was a lie. So in essence he lied to his other co-workers, and bosses, and if married, his wife. And if he ever told one of his other co-workers he couldn't do this, or that because he was busy with other business, like family, well you get the picture. But he said he doesn't lie.

ETA: Just saw the headlines on another site, and it states he was married, lied to her.
    I wonder if anyone in the Federal government has made the connection between what is happening and the culture of lying that they have created. Politicians lie to get elected and continue to lie to advance their causes. Worse yet, law enforcement and prosecutors can lie with impunity in order to entrap suspects. Then, in their system of double standards, people go to prison for lying to them or when they simply make an honest mistake while they are being interviewed.

The Federal government is reaping what is has sown. If you authorize your people to lie for you, there will come a day when they will lie to you.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

No fear! Until the incompetent congress does something to put some of these people away they will become more brazen and cocky. Deep state winning!

Quote Originally Posted by doat View Post
    No fear! Until the incompetent congress does something to put some of these people away they will become more brazen and cocky. Deep state winning!
    It could be (and probably is) that the "deep state" has the goods on those in Congress (think NSA) and he knows they are afraid to do hold him to account.

As bad or worse could come out about them.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Quote Originally Posted by Green Man View Post
    An example of how deeply Strozek wanted to conceal his anti-trump bias can be found in his keeping secret the fact that there was an ongoing investigation of Russian meddling in the election which, if made public would most likely have sunk the Trump campaign.

In other words, in order to conceal his anti-Trump bias, Stozek let Trump win. You can't hide your bias better than that!
    Strozek was about the only thing they could find negative in the Mueller investigation and now you're shooting it down using common sense. How dare you.
    Gowdy already proved himself with all those indictments he got out of the Ben Ghazi investigations.

So here’s the issue for me: You’d think having an illicit affair with a co-worker would be grounds enough for termination of employment and loss of your security clearance.

That didn’t happen, and that’s what bothers me the most.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by BugoutBear View Post
    So here’s the issue for me: You’d think having an illicit affair with a co-worker would be grounds enough for termination of employment and loss of your security clearance.

That didn’t happen, and that’s what bothers me the most.
    Yup....furthermore, it is REQUIRED by him/her AND......ANYONE ELSE IN THE ORGANIZATION AWARE OF THE MATTER to disclose. It is a regulation (law?), as adversaries (foreign and domestic) capitalize upon this to black mail parties involved.

This clown lied to his wife, to the FBI authorities and to the world.

I think the most important thing about the Creep's testimony yesterday, is its value for the future. As additional dots emerge, this will be one of the many dots painting the picture of the Cabal and what they were up to. Think of the images and optics involved. Strozk, McCabe, Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Hillary, Obama..et al.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJGjqKgoRkQ
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Congressman Ratcliffe nailed that lying, dishonorable subversionist!

EVERY American should view the following. No, it will not turn Democrats into Patriots....but it should shut them up.....I take that back. Their COMPLETE gambit in all matters political is to SPIN, SPIN, SPIN......as in "Thou shalt not spin."

https://youtu.be/mRc6AxtstuY
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

He admitted it was on an FBI phone and on FBI time. Yank his security clearance and fire him for misuse of government property TODAY!

"Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever ...."

Thomas Jefferson