Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Breaking: There are evil parties who attempt to hack computers!

I as an American do not fear the'evil' ooooshins,,what I do fear is my very own vile, corrupt, greedy, murderous, treasonous, entities that exist within our federal government.
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

All they are doing is trying to set up a storyline and reason for deep staters getting shown the door in the next election,,,,filth,rotten filth.
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

Trump Responds To Russia Indictment: "Where Is The DNC Server? Why Didn't Obama Do Something?"

by Tyler Durden
    Sat, 07/14/2018 - 09:41

President Trump issued his first public comment about the indictment of 12 Russian military officers "for conspiring to interfere with the 2016 presidential election" by blaming former President Obama and the "deep state" and asking, as many others have, where the DNC server, the so-called "Exhibit A" in the case against the Russian hackers, is currently.

On Saturday morning, Trump tweeted from Scotland that "The stories you heard about the 12 Russians yesterday took place during the Obama Administration, not the Trump Administration" and asked “why didn’t they do something about it, especially when it was reported that President Obama was informed by the FBI in September, before the Election?" As one of his last acts as president, late in December 2016 and over a month after Trump had won the election, Obama issued sanctions against Russia for the meddling. He also expelled 35 Russian diplomats from the U.S. and ordered two Russian compounds to be closed.

On Friday afternoon, the DOJ announced the indictment of 12 Russian intel officials who are charged with hacking Democratic National Committee officials and dispersing the stolen documents online. However, as explicitly stated in the indictment, there was "no indication that any American was a knowing participant in this activity, and no indication that these efforts altered the vote count in any way", something Trump has repeatedly noted.

Trump then went on to question "where is the DNC Server, and why didn’t the FBI take possession of it?” He suggested that the server could have been kept hidden by the “Deep State.”

Trump has suggested in the past a conspiracy around the computer servers at the DNC that Russians hacked during the election. The FBI had not directly assessed the hacked server during the agency investigation, instead relying on information from a private security firm, with deep Ukrainian ties.

Separately, as part of his Saturday tweetstorm, Trump again attacked "the Fake News CNN" saying that he checked it "first time in a long time (they are dying in the ratings), to see if they covered my takedown yesterday of Jim Acosta (actually a nice guy). They didn’t! But they did say I already lost in my meeting with Putin. Fake News...."

He then unveiled his latest nickname, that of CNN president Jeff Zucker, saying "Remember, it was Little Jeff Z and his people, who are told exactly what to say, who said I could not win the election in that “there was no way to 270” (over & over again) in the Electoral College. I got 306! They were sooooo wrong in their election coverage. Still hurting!"

Finally, in his first tweet about about the market in a long time, Trump once again took credit for the Dow hitting 25,000, as well as the current state of the fiscal-stimulus fueled economy, saying "Jobs are at an all time record - and that is before we fix some of the worst trade deals and conditions ever seen by any government. It is all happening!"

As discussed previously, Trump's market assessment remain a concern to some, because the higher the stock market goes, the more likely the president is to equate this with investor perceptions of his trade policy. As a result, it affords Trump leeway to unleash even harsher tariffs on China, something he has kept silent about in the past 4 days, enabling the latest market surge.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...a-do-something
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

I recommend listening from 14:30-16:45 to avoid the first part which is Rosenstein, and the last part which is Alex Jones.

PS: Alex Jones has blocked copying the Video address from his site. It is the fist one:

https://www.infowars.com/deep-state-...d-bill-binney/
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post
    Incredible!!! Translation: Democrats are idiots!

Rosenstein Confirms DNC Server Was Not Hacked – Emails Were Obtained Through “Spear Phishing” Scam

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...phishing-scam/
    Europe used to have empires. They were run by emperors.
    Then we had kingdoms. They were run by kings.
    Now we have countries...

House Intel Chair Devin Nunes: Mueller Indictment Left Out Russians Also Targeted Republicans (VIDEO)

House Intelligence Committee Chairman joined Maria Bartiromo on Sunday Morning Futures to discuss Mueller’s junk indictments on Friday.

Rep. Nunes told Maria Bartiromo every bit of the Mueller Special Counsel indictments were already published by the House Intelligence Committee in April.

Dirty cop Robert Mueller indicted 12 more Russians on Friday in his ongoing witch hunt to discredit and bring down the Trump administration in a phony collusion scandal.
    Mueller and accomplice Rosenstein waited to announce the junk charges until the US president was on foreign soil and just days before his meeting with Russian President Vlad Putin.
    To date 80% of Robert Mueller’s junk indictments have been against Russians who will never face a US court because they will never visit the United States.
    It now appears that all of this new and urgent information released by dirty cop Rod Rosenstein on Friday was already published months ago in the House Intel report on Russian active measures released by Rep. Devin Nunes.

Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) tweeted this out on Friday.

Devin Nunes tweeted out on Friday that his House Intel panel report on Russian active measures uncovered everything in the latest Mueller Russia indictments.
    It is all listed on the Summary of Findings in the April House Intelligence Report.

Again — the full House Intel report is here and includes all of the details from Rosenstein’s urgent press conference on Friday.

Rosenstein and Mueller did this on the last business day before the Trump-Putin meeting in Helsinki.

Rosenstein interrupted President Trump’s foreign trip to drop this information that was PREVIOUSLY RELEASED by the House Intelligence Committee.

Rep. Nunes told Maria Bartiromo Mueller and Rosenstein left out the fact that the Russians also targeted the Republican Party in their report.
    Gee, why would that be?

Via Sunday Morning Futures:

https://youtu.be/I6JvfizFNjA

There is a great interview of Putin at the following link. He makes two very important comments.

First, why didn't Mueller work through the existing treaty between USA and Russia with respect to the so called 12 Russians who were indicted for allegedly meddling in US election of 2016? GREAT POINT!

Two, it is a mistake to use the relationship of two countries like USA and Russia in [ludicrous] internal political battles.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/16/pu...ugh-interview/

Mr. Binney has been saying that the DNC server was not hacked, but it was an inside job for 2 years now.....this is apparently his latest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2958hGuJ8ZY